Location: USA,

This place was excellent in terms of cleanliness, friendly and helpful staff and value for money (we got a good deal on website). The location was brilliant, buses were easy to catch and frequent to everywhere you would want to go.

• 27th May 2013

new hostel,nice hostel!

• 26th May 2013

We stayed at the Yijia Hostel for three nights. A clean hostel, with an amazing roof deck. Breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly, overall we had a very good time. The hostel offers Shaolin tours, with an English guide. It may be a little expensive, but it is still good if you are too lazy to get there by yourself. I would definitely go to this hostel again

nice hostel!lucey to meeting Austriliar boss Ryan!they are very hard and kindness to guests

I like this hostel. Its got a good vibe about it. Nice little hang out area. The rooms were ok (This is China, beds are hard even in 5 star hotels people!!) Clean enough, big TV and bathroom. All i needed. The staff were really great, all spoke english and the manager, Jerome was the best, helped me out getting train tickets after i failed at the station hahaha! Its located not in the new part of the city part the older part, which i think is better, great character to it.