Reviews: daisytutt

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 41

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

2nd time staying here, I love this place , and surprisingly so did my 70 year old parents. Thanks guys!

Thanks so much - a lovely review.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Already. Left review for same stay

Love your review!

Pivot Crosera

Venice, Italy

This little apartment was wonderful. Loved the location.

Hostel 2962-Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany

This place was just AWSOME. Will certainly be back to visit very soon. Very nice set up.

Laguna dei Fenici

Marsala, Italy

The wonderful family that owns the B&B are some of the nicest most accommodating people I've ever met. The rooms are spotless and beautiful, the view is breathtaking! What's not to like?

Laguna dei Fenici

Marsala, Italy

Did not stay here at the time show, sitting in the room now over looking the beautiful lagoon. Will write more when I leave.

Rosa's Hotel

San Ignacio, Belize

We loved this place, it was full of charm, the location is AWSOME. The staff were just amazing and very helpful, it felt like home. Cannot wait to go back.

Keystone House Kings Cross

The staff was AWSOME very helpful, friendly, and a ton of fun! This hostel is situated just down the street from kings cross st pancras station, you can get to anywhere in London from there quite quickly. And great breakfast. Loved keystone

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback and thank you for staying with us. I hope to see you again soon! Nika

White Palace

Rhodes, Greece

I didn't get to go to Greece this time. Buy I am looking forward to staying at white palace this autumn

B&B Tosca

Verona, Italy

Steps away from the piazza bra and the opera house, location is wonderful!, location and facilities( which as I stated are just superb) are only second in line to the personality on Leita( hope the spelling is correct), she was more fun than the city of Verona, a warm and precious person full of vibrance. would certainly stay again. Tracie and George.

B&B Al Dolce Cuscino

Treviso, Italy

Loris was WONDERFUL, our plane was nearly an hour late, he picked us up at the airport at around 2300hrs, then asked us if we were tired, when we said no , he took us on a walking tour of Treviso and a bit of interesting history about the city, it was beautiful. My only regret is we didn't spend more time at this B&B. Felt like we were at our own home . Thank you so much, George and Tracie coulson

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

The Freedom Traveller Rome was an awsome experience for my friends and I, The staff are wonderful , and very helpful, full of personality. The owner is very charming and went above and beyond when I ended up in the emergency room in Rome. Our room was very clean and bright and well suited, the location was just a few mintues walk from the main train station, resturants and shops. My husband and I are planning a trip back to Rome shortly , and I hope there is a room for us at Freedom Traveller.