Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The staff was really helpful and they even let us have a private room with the price of a dormitory. The indoor garden is nice. The location is convenient for day trips to Monaco, Cannes etc but the beach good be a bit closer. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Cabarete Hostel

Cabarete, Dominican Republic

The hostel is a great place for independent travelers. There are two companies organizing trips in Cabarete Fun Tours and Iguana Mama. Fun Tours offer great trips that are good quality (the big hotels offer the same trips). The owner of Fun Tours is extremely nice! I tried trips from both Fun Tours and Iguana Mama and I enjoyed both. The Iguana Mama trips are more adventures but that´s the main difference. The owner of Fun trips is definitely nicer and gives better service so do try Fun Trips!

The owner was really nice and helpful with telling about the area and possible things to do and helping to book activities. The place is pretty neat if you have a car. Otherwise the location is really not ideal for moving around with the public transportation. Also the swimming pool and the public area could use some cleaning.

The location is absolutely brilliant, right at the heart of the Art Deco District by the Ocean Drive. The roof top terrace is really neat too. The rooms are pretty small and there should be more toilets: twelve guests share one.

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

IchiEnSou

Kyoto, Japan

IchiEn Sou is the loveliest guest house. It´s a cute place with good location. It feels quite homely since it´s small and the owners and their baby are also living at the property. The owner even took as out to experience the Japanese New Year in a temple. I had a great time and I would recommend anyone staying here.

The hostel was very clean and conveniently located. The staff was very helpful and there are also events being organized at the hostel. A nice place to stay if you are looking for a hostel type of accommodation.

Thank you for staying with us:D The party was so much fun huh? I swear we all had a great time!!! If you have a chance to come to Osaka, please stay with us! We all hope to see you again!!! Thank you!

Livingstone Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

The hostel was nice even if I have seen more comfortable beds in African hostels. The pool and bar area is nice, only while I was there the party that went on by the pool was extremely load and went on until early hours.

Hostel Pisa Tower