Reviews: barretrene7803

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Riad Rahba

Marrakech, Morocco

I deeply regret being there. Owner often tries to rip you off, 20 MAD for a tea, no way. Very dark, most of the light bulbs did not work, shower head was broken, cold water is the rule. Breakfast is just bread (nice bread though), butter and tea. Wifi doesn't reach the rooms, at the lounge connection always breaks. No menu (food and drinks), neither enough activities/tours available. They hardly speak English. Don't trust the pics. Not confy with their family around. Cleaners are nice people!

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

One of my favorite hostel ever, it is pretty close to the medina, there are plenty of activities, good variety of food at the hostel (THE CAMEL BURGER IS THE BEST!). The staff always help you whenever you need and they speak dozens of languages...

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

The hostel is nice I have to say, but it could be better. Well, everybody talks about Rosa, unfortunately I did not meet her, the guy who checked me in gave me all the information needed. The location is really good, the hostel is clean, however you don't interact with other guests, I think maybe because there no lounge and the kitchen is not very cosy. One thing that bothered me is that Algeciras is not tourist friendly, I had a good time at the Parque del Centenario, but that was all.

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

unfortunately I woke up at 6.30 and there was nothing to do, the reception (and the breakfast) were available at 9pm, it was a good breakfast I have to say, but it was serve in the reception where the space is a little bit small... I would suggest the reception to be open 24h. the dorm was freezing cold, other people was complaining about the vans as well. Speak at the cinema is not good.

Thanks for your suggestions, we'll make improvemnets where ever we can. We're very sorry to hear that you where cold. We've put extra little heaters in the dorms and hope that spring will arrive soon! Greeting sfrom all of us at Lucky Lake Hostel.