Bangkok, Thailand

The location was close to a train station, but I was a little nervous on the streets surrounding being alone as a female. The hostel itself felt very safe, though.

Backpacker's Home

Jeju Island, South Korea

A friend recommended this place to me and now Im recommending it to you! It was quite close to everything, including several different bus stops. It was extremely clean having been cleaned daily.

DolDam Guesthouse Stone Wall

Jeju Island, South Korea

The hostel was great! Everyone was extremelt helpful, even the dogs! They knew jujust about everything about anything that we wanted to do and helped us plan our days. I highly recommend this hostel even though its a little off the beaten path!

• 29th Sep 2012

Yeosu Guest House

Yeosu, South Korea

Update phone number so people can reach the hostel if they get lost on their way there!

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

The only I would say is to make clear (on the website) that Towels are for hire and that there is a hair dryer provided. I brought a hair dryer and didn't bring a towel and ended up having to buy one. However, it makes a useful souvenir ^^

Guangdong Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Loved this place even though it was a little unnerving at first. Glad that Simon made clear to look for Chinese Simon and no one else. Very clean with hotel cleanliness and room refreshing. Helpful and near everything! Glad they also had the necessary converters for us to borrow along with a hair dryer.

IS@K Guest House