• USA, Male, 25-30
6.6
4th Jul 2013

This hostel just didn't do it for me. I use the term "hostel" loosely because it was actually a dorm for college students. There were many problems with the facilities: my bed was broken, elevators that didn't work, fans that didn't work, etc. The biggest issue I had was that they tried to charge you extra for everything, and not a good atmosphere. Coffee refills are extra, parking is extra, something always cost extra money.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
ACBB Hostel Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada
3rd Jul 2013

I enjoyed the hospitality of the staff and everyone was genuinely friendly here. Had alot of nice conversations and people went above and beyond to give us travel ideas and suggestions. Patrick is a cool guy, very helpful.I really recommend this hostel for anyone coming into Canada for the first time, I would definitely stay there again. The only thing that I didn't like was that I had to pay in cash, and I had to scramble and convert some extra money but it wasn't a big deal.