Smart Hyde Park View

I strongly recommend this hostel! The staff was really nice and friendly. They showed confidence and were talkative. The toilet was in the room so it was very comfortable. Even the hostel offers discounts in a close pizzeria so it's perfect for travellers. The only negative aspect is that it hasn't a kitchen, so you can't cook there. It has included breakfast (the basic thing as cereals and toast, but less is nothing). It's really worth :D

• 8th May 2014
  • Spain

Hi there! We would like to thank you for choosing Smart Hyde Park View and your positive review. We hope to see you soon!! Smart Hyde Park View Team

St Enoch Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

I expected better conditions that I found it due to the high rate of reviews. My room smelt to humidity and it was a huge damp spot on the wall. In addition, the shower was not so clean and beds were very uncomfortable. We just spent one night and it was totally enough so I just recommend it if you are going to stay one or two nights. The best thing was they gave us a little breakfast and the staff was friendly but the facilities need a totally renovation.

• 19th Apr 2014

Malone's Old Town Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel offers really good facilities and it is so close to the city center. The showers were always clean and they were not so crowded. The only negative aspects are that the beds were not comfortable enough and the kitchen is so small so I recommend you to get up early, in order that you can have breakfast (it usually run out around 9 am).

• 15th Apr 2014

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

I have been in this hostel twice and I will go back again any time that I visit London. The location is perfect and the room are ensuite (they include the bathroom) so it's perfect for intimacy. The rooms were more or less clean and the bathroom too. The only negative aspect is that the breakfast is always the same (bread, butter and jam) so if you spend more than two nights, I recommend you to buy some additional food.

• 11th Apr 2014

Hyde Park Hostel

It was the worst hostel that I have never been. I would not recommend anyone to go there. Lack of cleanliness and really old. The front of the building was held by scaffoldings. The good thing is the location and the breakfast, but I strongly believe that there are better hostels in the area.