Loft Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

One downside was the location of the room I was in--it was directly below the foosball table in the bar area, which was very loud. I was initially upset when I learned upon arrival that there was an overbooking (even though I booked eight months in advance) and I would be placed in a dorm with more people, the staff more than made up for it. Each staff member was professional, friendly and gave honest advice regarding tours, especially Arora and Rakel. Nice hostel overall in a good location.

Oslo Hostel Central

Oslo, Norway

Clean hostel with nice facilities in a central location. The breakfast, while not exactly amazing, was a nice bonus.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good location and nice facilities. However, I found one of the staff members to be unfriendly and unhelpful., when attempting to get advice on some of the area's attractions. Yet, another staff member, a gentleman with tattoos who lives in Malmö (my apologies for the description but I didn't get his name and I can't think of a better way to describe him) was particularly helpful.

Dear J, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you liked our hostel and that lovely Joe was helpful with planning your activities. Thanks for staying, Team Generator Copenhagen.

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Appearances can be deceiving. From the outside, this hostel doesn't look like much, but upon entering, you find a very well maintained hostel. The staff members were extremely accommodating and helpful, especially Miran.

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The dorms could use a couple of repairs, but what sets Madness apart is the staff. They were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help out.

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The staff members were very helpful and courteous. Mohammed and Nana are great!

Cheers Hostel