Reviews: Juanluo

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 24

My friend ended up staying in the dorm bed room in the hostel instead of me. He said he really liked it there . we checked in a private room which is really nice too . very nice hostel , staff have been always so much fun to talk to and so helpful ! Great location too! Bus sation , bar street . .. We had a wonderful experience while staying in the hostel . Will Definitely recommend to our friends .

• 15th Nov 2013

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

HI Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very good hostel .. Highly recommend backpackers to stay there while your visiting in siem reap ! Very good location , only three minutes walk to main area for food and pub. And the room is very clean and with everything you need . Air con, fans , clean towl ,they even changed the sheets for you everyday ! Free welcome water and bread . Free tea and coffee you can have everyday in the looby .. Good hostel , very nice staff !

The Urban Age

Bangkok, Thailand

Its a place to stay and it s cheap ! ! Wifi works in room too . There are six floors ! No elevator ! But good exercise for girls .. The staff is really kind and patient .. Still , would recommend this hostel

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel :) clean ! ! And B is very nice . She helped you with a lot of travel information :) good hostel for sure !

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

Very good hostel . But A bit expensive ..

Red Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very lovely hostel. Sophie Kamel and another lady( sorry I forgot her name) .They are very kind. And the hostel is very clean . Good location as well...

The Loft Design Hostel

Chengdu, China

I only stayed there for one night . But I did enjoyed my stay. Room is quite clean. And the hostel is located in a very trendy alley which is full of caffee shop and restaurant . It is very easy to walk around with the map they gave to me. They have been very helpful as well. I would highly recommend loft hostel to my friends.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

I cant complain about their staff. Because they are very polite and helpful. But I dont really like their environment. Does;t look like a hostel . The room is very clean. They also clean it everyday which is very good. And if you are going to take the flight from the captital airport. This hostel will be your good choice. Because the hostel is just one metro stop away from the airport express station.

Thank you very much for your good comments, hope to see you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

I like Hump hostel. I stayed there once before which was very good as well.

À little bit expensive but worthy it. Good location !

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

it is a good hostel with very good location. it is very easy to walk around . The staff were very helpful and friendly! I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is going to kunming.

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

It was really a good hostel for sure. It is very easy to find. And the hostel itself is very pretty. It has a two courtyards where you can sit to smoke and talk to friends. And they offer dinner for the guests in the hostel everyday 18:30 which is very good. I enjoyed my stay there. The staff was very nice. They even gave me a banana when I check out.!!

it is a nice place. but doesn't really look like a hostel though. But Lily was very nice and super friendly! I liked there!

It was quite strange that they didn't know that we have reservation in their hostel . And they even didn't know whàt hostelworld is! The hostel itself is pretty . And the staff is very friendly and helpful !Better to call them to book the room or send them email to book the room .

nice hostel !