Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

It was really nice, very good location, nice room (double twin ensuite) and breakfast. Good value for money. I only wish the kitchen was cleaner and there was wi-fi available in the rooms. The one available downstairs could be better, too.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Thanks for the feedback. Happy to see you enjoyed your stay in one of our crisp and comfortable private rooms. Hatters breakfast is must to start of any day with yummy cereals, toast, yogurt,porridge, tea, coffee you name it and best of all its free . The kitchen is self catering and although we clean it at least twice a day sometimes other guests can be a bit messy but just let us know and we will get it cleaned immediately . See you again soon

I think it may be the best hostel that I have ever stayed in! Just next to the bus station, very modern, clean, with enough space in dormitories, big lockers, nice breakfast, computers with internet, a terrace and I could store my luggage FOR FREE two days before actually sleeping there! It helped me a lot! The staff is nice and helpful, too, they helped me with my huge suitcase :). I'd stay there again if I'm in Cancun!

• 19th Dec 2013

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

It cannot be situated better, in the center and almost right at the beach! The dormitories can be locked and each guest receives a key and a bracelet, but still anyone can enter there during a day, but I don't find it an disadvantage ; P. It has lockers and breakfast and I find it a good value for money especially when Isla is generally so expensive! There are parties every night, but I didn't have any problems with it, everything moves to the beach around 11pm and the noise didn't reachTheRooms

• 17th Dec 2013

Hostel La Candelaria

Valladolid, Mexico

It's a good value for money, good location, nice staff, a breakfast included (sweet one). They close the main door at night and give you the key. You get your own locker and padlock. They give you the map of the city and recommend nice places to visit and eat, you can ask them about anything. The only problem was the Internet which was of a very bad quality in the time I came there. I could not connect with my mobile, they told it's because of the router that they need to change.

• 13th Oct 2013

Hostel Mundo Maya

Cancun, Mexico

For that price it's ok, it's a nice and quiet place with calm music, the owner is nice and helpful, too. The breakfast is two toasts, marmelade, butter and coffee, but it's always something. You get the towel and a little soap, you can lock your stuff, use the fridge and the kitchen. The location is very good, 10-15 minutes walk from the bus station, 5 min to the supermarket and buses to the beach.

• 14th May 2013
  • Poland

The hostel has a perfect location in the heart of the Jewish quarter and a great atmosphere. It is an old, typical Andalusian house with patio and a lot of flowers. I spent 12 nights in a 4 bed shared room. It was nothing extraordinary, not much space, but enough, a wash basin, a wardrobe, two night tables. There are only two bathrooms, but I never had huge problems with that. They are clean and nice. The kitchen is quite ok, could be more pots and a clean cloth to wash dishes. No lockers.

• 9th Oct 2011