Arcoveggio Hotel

Bologna, Italy

The hotel is new and clean and it's a good value for money. Our room was air conditioned which helped a lot in that weather. You get your towels and you can have breakfast for additional 5 euro. The only disadvantage is that it's not so close to the city center, it's about 15 minutes walking from the train station, so about 30 or more minutes walking from the center.

Campus and Opera

Bologna, Italy

The building was under the renovation and the owner was so busy that our room wasn't ready until 6pm although we wrote we'd come about 3pm. Then about 11pm the eletricity was gone in the whole floor (light, ventilators) and we couldn't contact the onwer for half an hour. The food for breakfast is left in the fridge and it wasn't very much so basically the first one in the morning wins and the rest starves. Pluses: good location, private bathroom, towels, wi-fi, breakfast at all.

Please do not judge a place during this renovation. I understand that you had a little problems but you arrived the 2 days when we changed at All the electric sistem. The day you arrived I was without electricity till 2PM and I could not wash sheets and clean. The day after the mixed Up the counters. It happens. i am sorry but now everything is fine. About breakfast, I will try to give more. Often it is motre then enough. Anyway it is better to complain not only in the review to let 2be helped.

This is a peaceful, nice and clean place, breakfast was included and we could leave our luggages for a few hours after checking out. We shared a bathroom only with one room, so it wasn't a problem. We didn't even see any other visitors during our stay;). There is air conditioning.

Flamingo Lodz Hostel

Lodz, Poland

The hostel is very well located - I could go to almost anywhere I wanted on foot. The only thing that disturbed me was that the 8 persons dormitory and the bathroom are really small. Anyway, if you come there only to sleep, you can manage. I was positively surprised by the breakfast - quite rich compared to the other hostels I stayed in. The place is clean and looks quite new. There is a nice common room with sofas and a computer with Internet.

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good value for money, it's a clean, nice place with good communication with the city centre - just a few metro stops to Alexanderplatz. The staff would answer our questions about the city and we could leave our luggage securely before the check-in which was at 3 pm. I would definitely stay there again.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

It was really nice, very good location, nice room (double twin ensuite) and breakfast. Good value for money. I only wish the kitchen was cleaner and there was wi-fi available in the rooms. The one available downstairs could be better, too.

Thanks for the feedback. Happy to see you enjoyed your stay in one of our crisp and comfortable private rooms. Hatters breakfast is must to start of any day with yummy cereals, toast, yogurt,porridge, tea, coffee you name it and best of all its free . The kitchen is self catering and although we clean it at least twice a day sometimes other guests can be a bit messy but just let us know and we will get it cleaned immediately . See you again soon

I think it may be the best hostel that I have ever stayed in! Just next to the bus station, very modern, clean, with enough space in dormitories, big lockers, nice breakfast, computers with internet, a terrace and I could store my luggage FOR FREE two days before actually sleeping there! It helped me a lot! The staff is nice and helpful, too, they helped me with my huge suitcase :). I'd stay there again if I'm in Cancun!

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

It cannot be situated better, in the center and almost right at the beach! The dormitories can be locked and each guest receives a key and a bracelet, but still anyone can enter there during a day, but I don't find it an disadvantage ; P. It has lockers and breakfast and I find it a good value for money especially when Isla is generally so expensive! There are parties every night, but I didn't have any problems with it, everything moves to the beach around 11pm and the noise didn't reachTheRooms

Hostel La Candelaria

Valladolid, Mexico

It's a good value for money, good location, nice staff, a breakfast included (sweet one). They close the main door at night and give you the key. You get your own locker and padlock. They give you the map of the city and recommend nice places to visit and eat, you can ask them about anything. The only problem was the Internet which was of a very bad quality in the time I came there. I could not connect with my mobile, they told it's because of the router that they need to change.

Hostel Mundo Maya

Cancun, Mexico

For that price it's ok, it's a nice and quiet place with calm music, the owner is nice and helpful, too. The breakfast is two toasts, marmelade, butter and coffee, but it's always something. You get the towel and a little soap, you can lock your stuff, use the fridge and the kitchen. The location is very good, 10-15 minutes walk from the bus station, 5 min to the supermarket and buses to the beach.

The hostel has a perfect location in the heart of the Jewish quarter and a great atmosphere. It is an old, typical Andalusian house with patio and a lot of flowers. I spent 12 nights in a 4 bed shared room. It was nothing extraordinary, not much space, but enough, a wash basin, a wardrobe, two night tables. There are only two bathrooms, but I never had huge problems with that. They are clean and nice. The kitchen is quite ok, could be more pots and a clean cloth to wash dishes. No lockers.