Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

I enjoyed my stay at Banana adventure the buggie and sand boardingwas cool. The breakfast is good. irritating elements : only one electric plug in my bedroom #5 in the corner of one bed so it is impossible to use without jumping over the person in the bed... lockers located outside of he rooms. Not much electric plugs. music until I don't remember what time so make sure you have earplugs :). The restaurant has excellent food but I got sick after eating there so order cooked food only to be safe

Good hostel with kitchen and lots of rooms. There as issues with the hot water in the shower (on and off constantly while showering). The location is ok. It takes about 10 min to walk to he plaza de Armaz. There is a nice dog in the hostel but if you're scared of dogs well...leave that country haha.

Hostel Kilombo

Cusco, Peru

The only positive thing about his hostel is the very comfortable bed.. the staff was good except for one very poor girl (long brown curly hair) who could barely speak English and couldn't answer my basic questions and looked very confused. She could say "I don't know" in nglish at least. There is absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever. The common room sucks and has no atmosphere at all. I didn't meet anyone there. I changed hostel softer 2 days to go to Ecopackers which was much better.

This is the best hostel I've been to in Peru. +: great atmosphere with the common room, very helpful ND nice staff, best breakfast I have ever had in a hostel (freshly made juice, fesh fruits with a special small breakfast that changes everyday), you an ctually sleep there, 24 hours reception. This is not a party hostel and it's great to meet people when travelling alone. Thanks! - : none. Go there.

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the hostel! Jessy was Very helpful with tours and gave us good advices. The rooms are clean, locckers are good and bathroom clean too with hot showers. The only negative thing is that one little bed sheet was quite light for the nigths and we were cold sometimes. Bog party on saturdays ! The rafting tour was great and the Rio céleste with Enrique was AWESOME and beautiful! When you go, ask for the free swing rope (10min walk) and the free hot spring!

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

Paula (Owner) is the sweetest host I ever had in all hostel I`ve been too. She helped us a lot with everything we wanted to do in Costa Rica. Note that this is a place to be quiet and to relax so it's not a party place. There is pizza and wine almost every night (AMAZING pizza!!). Free breakfast very good and healthy. Downtown is only 3 min away by bus very easy and cheap. Mall san pedro only 5 min by walk with lots of stores. Dorm was clean, shower clean, kitchen well organised. Very nice host

Youre most welcome Melissa! Was a pleasure to us to have you here guys!!!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Well... it is not definitely not a 'regular' Hostel. Pos : the beds, dorms and lockers! Restaurant is ok. Breakfast is fine. Neg: absence of atmosphere...the 'salon' has this..awkward silence. The clientele is not hostel-type pp! 1 night, there were at least 50 teenagers of 14 years old screaming in the hall... Toilets were very unclean all the time with pee or even womit all over the seat... Only 1 shower on the hole floor had hot water. Shower in the room was cold. Boring common rooms :(

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Perfect hostel! In fact, best hostel I've seen for cleanliness, atmosphere and location. Bedrooms are very clean as bathroom but there are only 2 showers for ladies for the hole hostel which is not a lot but through 4 days, I never had to wait for anyone to have a shower (I shower in the evening). Staff has been very nice with us and the hostel has a very good chilly and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast is very cheap! You pay for what you eat only. Definitely recommend this place!

Liverpool International Inn

Liverpool, England

Excellent place to stay, very clean, nice staff, nice location near to all attraction of Liverpool. The only negative thing is about the included breakfast. The 1st day when we woke at 8am there was no bread left and when we asked to the receptionnist he said he would go buy bread soon.... and after 1h30, still no bread so we spent £4 to eat in the café nextdoor. The same thing happened the next morning, but we kept 5 slices in our room the day before just in case. except that : perfect!!