Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the hostel! Jessy was Very helpful with tours and gave us good advices. The rooms are clean, locckers are good and bathroom clean too with hot showers. The only negative thing is that one little bed sheet was quite light for the nigths and we were cold sometimes. Bog party on saturdays ! The rafting tour was great and the Rio céleste with Enrique was AWESOME and beautiful! When you go, ask for the free swing rope (10min walk) and the free hot spring!

• 22nd Nov 2013

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

Paula (Owner) is the sweetest host I ever had in all hostel I`ve been too. She helped us a lot with everything we wanted to do in Costa Rica. Note that this is a place to be quiet and to relax so it's not a party place. There is pizza and wine almost every night (AMAZING pizza!!). Free breakfast very good and healthy. Downtown is only 3 min away by bus very easy and cheap. Mall san pedro only 5 min by walk with lots of stores. Dorm was clean, shower clean, kitchen well organised. Very nice host

• 20th Nov 2013

Youre most welcome Melissa! Was a pleasure to us to have you here guys!!!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Well... it is not definitely not a 'regular' Hostel. Pos : the beds, dorms and lockers! Restaurant is ok. Breakfast is fine. Neg: absence of atmosphere...the 'salon' has this..awkward silence. The clientele is not hostel-type pp! 1 night, there were at least 50 teenagers of 14 years old screaming in the hall... Toilets were very unclean all the time with pee or even womit all over the seat... Only 1 shower on the hole floor had hot water. Shower in the room was cold. Boring common rooms :(

• 3rd Apr 2012

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Perfect hostel! In fact, best hostel I've seen for cleanliness, atmosphere and location. Bedrooms are very clean as bathroom but there are only 2 showers for ladies for the hole hostel which is not a lot but through 4 days, I never had to wait for anyone to have a shower (I shower in the evening). Staff has been very nice with us and the hostel has a very good chilly and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast is very cheap! You pay for what you eat only. Definitely recommend this place!

• 16th Feb 2012

Liverpool International Inn

Liverpool, England

Excellent place to stay, very clean, nice staff, nice location near to all attraction of Liverpool. The only negative thing is about the included breakfast. The 1st day when we woke at 8am there was no bread left and when we asked to the receptionnist he said he would go buy bread soon.... and after 1h30, still no bread so we spent £4 to eat in the café nextdoor. The same thing happened the next morning, but we kept 5 slices in our room the day before just in case. except that : perfect!!

• 11th Nov 2011