Equity Point London

Some hostels I stay in section off an area/rooms for 'professional' visitors to sleep in and not all mixed in which makes the noise issue far better. I was the only male in a room with 6 females, all tourists, half of whom went out partying until 0300hrs and then made noise when they came back in. I think it would idea for this place to have the same idea where people that really need to sleep can share with others the same. The location is amazing though and the building nice.

• 16th Apr 2013

I always stay here when I work in London as it does what it says on the tin. It's clean, safe, quiet, private, attracts well mannered travellers - far better than most I've stayed in which is why I always go back

• 18th Feb 2012

Astor Museum Inn

On arrival I found the place to be quite dirty and didn't look like it had been cleaned for a couple of weeks. That said, my room was OK and I was fortunate to have 3 great room mates who were very respectful. I found half the staff to be nice and professional, the other half to be quite unpleasant. This is definitely more set up for under 25s but everyone was friendly and I liked the idea of having a kitchen. Give it a clean, put some curtains on the bunks and this is a good place.