Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Mambembe Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Awesome hostel! Great location, just 2 min walk to Arcos da Lapa and all the amazing nightlife of Rio, and a 5 min walk to the metro station Cinelandia, alowing you to go to the beaches and other parts of the city during the day. there's also buses stops very near. The staff is SUPER nice and friendly, and will help you with everything you need! The breakfast is very good too. When I go back to Rio, I'm definitely staying in Mambembe Hostel again and will recommend it to everyone I know!

• 29th Mar 2014

Thank you! Te esperamos aqui da próxima vez!! :)

Suzie's Guesthouse and Hostel KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place. The staff is super friendly and helpful! Specially Khan! Location is great too, just a short walk from the Pasar Seni tram station. Clean and organized. Down sides: 1) the female dorm had just one energy plug, so it was a little difficult to charge your phone or camera battery, 2) not every bed has a light, 3) they don't give you a key to the dorm so the door just stays unlocked. Beside those minor things, it's a great hostel that I would definitely recommend and stay again!

• 12th Jan 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

II stayed in a female dorm ensuited. The room and the bathroom were clean, and when I was leaving I saw the lady take off the sheets immediately, so that seemed right. The location is perfect, right next to MTR station, and they have big lockers inside the rooms. The only thing that bothered me was that the whole staff had a poor English, so it was hard to communicate sometimes, and the wifi in the common area didn't worked very well.

• 29th Dec 2012

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Loved everything about this place. The staff is great and helpful, bathrooms and bedrooms are very clean, comfy beds and big lockers inside the rooms. The atmosphere is awesome and there's something going on every night. Very central, u can walk to almost every attraction in Santiago. The only thing I missed was energy plugs inside the bedrooms...in the room that we stayed there was only one, so I had to charge the batteries of my camera and phone on the common areas. Totally recommend it!

• 12th Sep 2012

Hi Thanks for your good comments about us!! . We will fix the plugs problem in a few days by installing more plugs in our dorms

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed my time there. The hostel is very clean and the staff is very helpful and nice. The location is great and you can go walking to most of the city attractions. Beside that, the hostel has something going on every day and night. I did the Free Walking Tour with Pablo and it was great. At night I went to the tapas night and then to the pub crawl. Loved it! The only thing I missed was a space in the shower to put you things and change (3rd floor).

• 13th Oct 2011

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Just loved it!! Great location, in the main street of Edimburough. The staff is awsome, very nice, polite and fun! The rooms and the bathrooms are clean and the beds are comfy. They have lockers in the rooms and each one has a safe inside. Also, great place to meet people in their pub crawl. There's nothing that I didn't like!

• 6th Oct 2011