Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Location was great. Some staff was very friendly and helpful others not at all. Breakfast is not worth the money at all. Toilett on the floor and wather tube in the room was sometimes working and sometimes not. The shower was extremly poor since there was almost no wather coming out. 3 of 5 light bulbs were not working in the room. I wouln't go back.

• 24th Mar 2013

Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

In my five months travelling through China I could experience the most beautiful stay here in this Hostel. Cris and Linda made my stay even more adorable. They organised different tours and it was not a problem to extend my stay for an other couple of days. I can highly recommend this hostel and I would choose it again if I come to China next time.

• 20th Nov 2011

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

• 16th Nov 2011

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

I had a wonderful stay there. I arrived after midnight from the airport and the staff was still waiting for me. They organised a great bamboo tour for me and showed me what to do in Guilin. I would again choose this hostel!

• 14th Nov 2011
  • Switzerland

Hello, Thanks for choosing us and give us the feed back,we must keep the hard job and make our hostel to be the best one.welcome back. Helen