• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
New York Budget Inn, New York, USA
7.1
2nd Aug 2015

Die Location ist super alles sehr gut erreichbar. DasFrühstück könnte besser sein. 10 Minuten nah Buffeteröffnung hat es nur noch Kaffee und Milch aus dem Papkarton.

Thank you for your review and mentioning our fabulous location. We do not serve breakfast however we do offer complimentary Dunkin Donuts Coffee, hot chocolate, tea, Donuts and apples.

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
The Local NYC, New York, USA
21st Dec 2014

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
24th Mar 2013

Location was great. Some staff was very friendly and helpful others not at all. Breakfast is not worth the money at all. Toilett on the floor and wather tube in the room was sometimes working and sometimes not. The shower was extremly poor since there was almost no wather coming out. 3 of 5 light bulbs were not working in the room. I wouln't go back.

Sanya Backpackers, Sanya, China
20th Nov 2011

In my five months travelling through China I could experience the most beautiful stay here in this Hostel. Cris and Linda made my stay even more adorable. They organised different tours and it was not a problem to extend my stay for an other couple of days. I can highly recommend this hostel and I would choose it again if I come to China next time.

Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel, Yangshuo, China
7.0
16th Nov 2011

9.3
14th Nov 2011

I had a wonderful stay there. I arrived after midnight from the airport and the staff was still waiting for me. They organised a great bamboo tour for me and showed me what to do in Guilin. I would again choose this hostel!

Hello, Thanks for choosing us and give us the feed back,we must keep the hard job and make our hostel to be the best one.welcome back. Helen