Reviews: karlfa7584

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

A great base point to experience the city's charms

Madrid, Spain

Awesome, just like my last stays here. Only problem was the dining area closed at 12 and their bar area isn´t yet set up but amazing hostel otherwise.

Hi Karl Many thanks for your feedback. We will open the bar and the terrace soon, but right now the neighbors not allow us to have the dining area with lot of noise after 12. In any case, we are working to fix this and soon will be like before! hope you understand Many thanks

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Everything was pretty good except the kitchen isn´t 24/7 and 1 or 2 of the staff were a little... stressed maybe?

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

Close to the city centre and there were no lack of utensils in the kitchen at all which was a nice change. One or 2 staff members were a little impatient and sarcastic in not very nice ways.

BBK Bilbao Good Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Everything was great except there was no stove or oven, only microwaves and nothing to even cook in the microwave with! Other than that, it was quite nice (the location isn´t a problem! It´s right near a metro station with metros leaving every 2-3 minutes right for the city centre!)

Awesome as usual =P

Madrid, Spain

This stay was really just an expansion of my previous one. Amazing hostel in all aspects!

Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

As soon as I walked in the door I had major, recurring problems with a staff member. I don´t know if he´d had a rough couple of days or if he didn´t like me because of my race or something but he made it clear that he didn´t like me from the start. I´m very thankful for the cafe that´s connected to it, it´s a great place to chill out with a friendly atmosphere to get away from all staff-ly worries.

Madrid, Spain

My 2nd stay here, just as great as last time. No complaints at all =)

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

I really have NO idea why this is apparently the best hostel in Spain. It´s not a bad hostel but it´s definitely not literally THE best, there was no breakfast included and there was nothing particularly amazing about any part of the hostel other than its location. No bad experiences, just none worthy of all the hype either.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Never actually made it to Valencia unfortunately so I can´t review this hostel.

Very nice hostel, damn hard to find from the bus station though with the constantly changing street names.

Revolutum Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

Fairly decent hostel, although it definitely had more of a hotel feeling. Would be quite nice during the busy period. And one of the staff looks/sounds like Mila Kunis!

Madrid, Spain

Honestly probably the best hostel I´ve ever stayed at, the ONLY thing I had a problem with was finding it (because there aren´t any external signs, etc). All in all, amazing experience. Definitely staying here if I come back to Madrid.

Adelaide Central YHA

Adelaide, Australia

Ikoi-no-Ie Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

This has actually been my second stay with these guys. They are so awesome and friendly and I really didn't want to leave! They make you feel so at home and like you are a part of their family, it's great.