Tbilisi, Georgia

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

It's a very nice hostel. Definitely worth staying.

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Very nice hostel, totally recommended! The only minus is no free wi-fi.

Hi, free wifi coming soon ! happy you had a great time with us ! The Sleep Well Team

Leiden Guest House

Leiden, Netherlands

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

Good hostel. The breakfast was awesome!

Ella Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is located just near the center. The rooms are clean and spacious. The stuff is really helpful and polite. Unfortunately, it was very cold in the hostel, but double blankets can save the situation.

Nightingale Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Very good hostel in a beautiful location (just at the city centre). Rooms are clean, but I was not satisfied with cleanliness of the bathroom. Stuff is very helpful. By the way, one of the ladies prepares really nice breakfast:) On average, quite recommendable place to stay in Sofia.

Deep Blue Guesthouse

Sozopol, Bulgaria

Very nice hostel in a beautiful location. The owner is very helpful. The best place ever to stay in Sozopol.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel ever!!! It's very clean, cheap, has a great location and very friendly and nice personal. Especially I liked nice buns that a cooking lady prepared for breakfast:)

Indigo Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The hostel has a great location and is very clean. BUT: I was there in December and it was as cold as in a grave and even 2 blankets didn't save me. The water in the shower was also cold. And at night, I suppose it was somebody from the personal, tried to switched on the heating and was speaking so loud that I woke up. As a result, I got a cold and didn't sleep really well there.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

A very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. It has quite good location and isn't far away from the city centre. I like my time there and will definetely return there if I go to Barcelona again!

St Christophers Prague