7.1
24th Apr 2014

They let us crash in the living room when we arrived at 4am which was nice but apart from that it was a mediocre stay. Staff was not friendly and refuse to give my friend her money back after she woke up with bedbugs. They even lied and said they would change mattress but she wrote an X on it and they just changed the sheets. We moved to a smaller hostel "hitchikers backpackers" which was super friendly and had a great kitchen. I was not impressed with pirwa, it wasnt social either.

Hostal Sol Andino, La Paz, Bolivia
8.0
14th Apr 2014

Had a nice stay. Breakfast was good (included eggs and fresh fruit). It's not a party hostel but room was big and bed very comfortable. It is near the witch market and lots of restaurants.

Hostal Laskar, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
6th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. My private room was clean and the showers were hot. There is an amazing outdoor area with hamocks and tables to sit and relax. Staff is helpful and they have bikes you can rent. They have a bonfire every night which is great for socializing and meeting new people. I really enjoyed my stay!!