Galata West

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel is quite basic, just to spend a night there. We spent there 4 nights, 2 of them were very noisy and staff doesnt care about noise. Very thin walls, you hear everything. If you expect hot shower after long day, notice that water pressure for hot water is very poor, as well as drain. Breakfast is very basic, just bread, butter, very sweet jam/nutella and honey and not always served on time. No table or chairs in rooms, just very small rack for your stuff. Good location and nice terrace.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Slovakia

Dear guest thank you so much for your comment . Absolutely we care our guest stay also you didnt say anything about noise in your staying time and we offered for breakfast are jam, nutella , cheese, honey, butter i think this enough for prices also always breakfast start at 8:30 am on time also what did you mean ''very sweet jam '' :) jam should be sweet and you could see our room pictures before made a reservation we dont have table in dorms just we have tables in private rooms

Home Friends li

Rome, Italy

Nice accommodation about 20 minutes walking from Colloseum and very near to metro. A little bit noisy from traffic on the busy street. Breakfast was very basic (croissant, biscuits) and missing any tea or coffee.

• 20th Sep 2013

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Nice hostel, generally clean with a lot of young people accommodated. I appreciated, bunk beds dont make noise, when you climb on the upper bed or move there. Washbasin is also in the room. Hostel has also bar with terrace outside, table tennis table, chairs at the entrance. Water pressure in shower was quite weak, I dont like that. They served the best breakfast, I have ever had in any hostel. Bread, butter, cheese, ham, jam, cornflakes, milk, coffee, tea, lemonade, everything refilled.

• 8th Aug 2013

Happy Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Very nice and cosy hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed in. Good location, just 3 minutes to metro station but also city centre is quite easy accessible in walking distance, which I prefer during trips, its about 15 minutes to Piata Unirii. Clean bathroom and shower. Staff is very helpful, they provide you with city map and show you main attractions, give you tips and recommendations for places to visit.. The only problem during my time there was nonstop snoring roommate.

• 11th May 2012