Location Mexico, Gender Male, Age 45

Godzillas Hostel, Moscow, Russia
6.6
14th Nov 2013

I think Godzillas is loosing the charm, cleanliness that made them popular. Yet, it is still a convenient place to stay, or until a better hostel opens up. 4 bdrm rooms are too small.

Soul Kitchen, St Petersburg, Russia
4th Nov 2013

The secret behind this great hostel, are the girls that work the front desk. Yana, Maria, Sasha and the rest, they are just the best and always trying to make you feel comfortable in the hostel and your way in the city. I was preparing a Mexican dinner, and they helped me translate the ingredients into Russian to go shopping, then offered to help me cook. We had a great night eating Mexican food, and I will miss their company in the kitchen. Only draw back are the large groups, beware.

DREAM House hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
29th Oct 2013

The girls working the front desk are just the best. Whenever I was lost, or coming out late from a club, I would call them to order a taxi. The only draw back are the large groups of young travelers that make too much noise.

Thank you for your words))We can help our guest almost in any situation))) As for nose, it's just young travelers...)))