Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 50

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

location is good. but some staff were not very helpful and have an i-don't-care attitude.

Weston Hall

Manchester, England

good and clean place.

YHA Llanberis

Caernarfon, Wales

too far away from town center

Totters

Beautiful surrounding!

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Very helpful staff.

I stayed in paris in three different places over 5 days because it was a peak season and could not book one place. This is the best hostel of the three. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and make you feel welcome. Location is relatively easy to get to via subway. Highly recommended place to stay!

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

Pretty standard hostel with good facility.

It would be good if they provide free luggage storage.

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

Atillas was closed for the season when I got there, but the Manager was every good and responsible to put me at another location, which turned out to be ok. So all in all, it worked out ok.

BellaMaritimo Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

I enjoyed my time at Bella Maritimo very much. It was one of my favorite hotels in my two weeks in Turkey. Manager Halim made me feel very welcome, and he provided all the information I needed in terms of activities and sights to visit. He was very knowledgeable about the all the sites around Pamukkale, and helped me to enjoy more of what I was seeing. I checked out some other hotels in the area and was very glad that I chose this one, because this hotel was definitely more quiet and relaxing.