Kif-Kif Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Great position, located in the medina, very close to the main square and not too far from other relevant places. The funny staff serves a nice breakfast in the morning and is always there to help you with any question or doubt you may have. The only thing that can be improved might be to give guests their own key (upon receipt of a key-deposit) - nevertheless I definitely recommend this hostel (among the cleanest I have been to) and I will go there for sure in case I am back in Marrakech.

El Warung Beach House

Gran Canaria, Spain

The beach can be reached in 30 seconds, and the value for money is definitely worth a booking at El Warung! Something about the organisation may be improved, but you have the chance to hire a bicycle for free and can enjoy a breakfast with an interesting choice among different options. And most important: they all welcome you and invite you to any party, dinner or anything else they are doing. Thanks to Manolo, and big cheers to Simone and Daisy who made me feeling as one of the "family".

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Close to metro, not far from Sol, the sangria party and paellada sounded supercool but unfortunately I could not join them. Cleanest hostel out of the ones I can remember in the last couple of years. Small negative note - not that it makes a difference, but on the booking page my room had 9 beds, while once there they were 10.

Charlie Rockets

Bruges, Belgium

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Flinders Station Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

4th floor toilets were not clean at all... though the guests are (at least partially) those to be blamed.