Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The 10 bed female dorm was spacious, with a lot of light, and table to sit out and eat/read in the sunshine. There is only 1 bathroom and toilet, which was clean, and had plenty of hot water, but is not convenient for a room with 10 women. I didn't use the kitchen facilities, the stove was out of order, but there is a large fridge. Lockers and towel included. Helpful staff. Overall a good experience.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Small lounge space for the size of the hostel, and as you can only use wifi in the lounge it can get a bit crowded. Rooms are clean, lockers for everyone, nice bunk in that if you are on the bottom you don't feel trapped! Nice place, but not quite my style in the end!

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Helpful staff, though if someone recommends the restaurant Mr Chef, DON'T GO! Much nicer places around for the same price. Wonderful lounge area, and garden, which was lovely for the few days I was there as it was cloudy and rainy the whole time!

Hola Asya, we are glad you enjoyed the hostel. Shame Mr Chef didnt do it for you as its always a really popular spot with our guests. Unpretentious is everyones cup of tea though! Safe Travels

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

After a long flight to Argentina, all I wanted was a nice, long, hot shower, and while I was not let down about the hot part, the bath tub was so mildewy that I couldn't bear to be in there for more than the time strictly necessary. They NEED to invest in a better shower. Nice staff, good location but not impressed.

La Covacha Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Lindo hostal, con una terraza enorme y personal excelente! Gracias por todo!

Rusty-k Hostal

Cafayate, Argentina

Absolutely gorgeous property, with patio chairs under grapevines for you to sit out. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable. The staff were wonderful, incredibly friendly and loads of fun.

Posada El Sol

Humahuaca, Argentina

Great hostel, the staff were really friendly. Breakfast was good, the same fare you get in most hostels in Argentina, but better quality than most places I've been. Wireless works well, the shower is really hot which is lovely. A great little place!

Las Rejas Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Staff were great, I was able to get laundry done and leave my bags between stays. It's very clean. The only minor thing was wifi doesn't reliably reach the rooms upstairs. But the lounge downstairs is so pleasant it isn't a big issue. The Breakfast was a great way to start the day before getting empanadas or humitas out and about for lunch. All in all, greatly enjoyed the stay.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very comfortable, their breakfast is amazing and the were incredibly helpful (they sit you down we you get there and show you where all the main things are and suggest places to go and things to see). It's located in a new hip, punk neighbourhood, which is nice and I do recommend exploring around there. However, I used the u bahn all the time, and on nights out it was a little frustrating.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Bunks beds, but the bed were bigger than normal which was great. Considering how busy and noisy the bar was, you couldn't hear anything front be rooms, giving the choice to join in or tie it easy. Breakfast was good for an included breakfast. Great location also.