Hostelgate

Vilnius, Lithuania

Location is perfect for exploring the city, right inside the old town. Rooms were big and spacious and nicely decorated with guests' messages. I think the walls and doors are made of paper as you can hear everything. In the morning you will wake up to the church bells at 9am and you can hear the singing from the shrine the whole day. However the most annoying thing was that you could hear the staff being loud in the reception with their friends during the night. Good hostel otherwise.

• 17th Aug 2015

Klaipeda Hostel

Klaipeda, Lithuania

Basic good hostel. Room was spacious, however my bed was very squeaky and I think it bothered the whole room. Located right next to the train and bus stations and big supermarket. Friendly staff.

• 16th Aug 2015

Hostel Fire Fighter

Riga, Latvia

You can't expect much for 6€/night. 11-bed dorm was big and spacious. The lounge was too small and in the morning it was crowded and not comfortable space to have breakfast. There should be also more showers. Most of the other customers are locals or Russian tourists of all ages so expect lot of weird older people. Location is far from the centre, but it is still walkable distance. However some areas on the way are little sketchy-looking after dark.

• 15th Aug 2015

Alta Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

We stayed in 2-person room. It was very clean and peaceful room. We didn't have any problem with noise when the window was closed. Bathroom was very big and comfortable. There could be however bigger trash can in the room, not just one small in the bathroom. The location was more than perfect, right next to the Central Market where we bought breakfast everyday and short walk to the old town, bus station and train station. I would stay again.

• 13th Aug 2015

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

We slept in the 66-bed dorm which was surprisingly comfortable and quiet during the night. For one night this hostel was fine but I definitely would not stay longer. Asking money for bed linen is not good, I can understand deposit but not for paying. Thankfully we had sleeping bags with us. The men's toilets were in horrible condition most of the time, at one point of 4 toilets only 1 was working. There were also spider webs everywhere which tells that the hostel is not cleaned very carefully.

Ana's rest house

Berat, Albania

Ana's Rest House was perfect place for us to say. We wanted more of peaceful place and that's what we got. The palce is new so it was super clean and beds are very comfortable! The owner is really nice guy who tells you the truths about the city! Also the building is amazing historical one with nice terrace where you can enjoy the breakfast. Definitely staying here again if I end up in Berat once more!

Hairy Lemon

Saranda, Albania

Hairy Lemon was really nice experience. The host, lovely Irish lady, is very friendly from the first second you enter the hostel and is always ready for chat and shot of raki :) The views from the balcony are amazing and it's so relaxing to sit up there and just enjoy the sea breeze. And the pancake breakfast! I think this hostel will be the reason I will return to Saranda!

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas

Thessaloniki, Greece

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff in the hostel is very nice and helpful. The program they have organised is really nice like the every day cooking and we went to see an ice hockey game. This is total party hostel so if you look quiet and peace go somewhere else. But for party rockers this is a good hub but don't expect the staff recommend any other than touristy places.

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location of the hostel is perfect, easy to explore old town from it. Staff is really helpful and I wouldn't have survived without their tips of places to eat :D They have big kitchen and the rooms were really comfortable with beautiful views from the windows. Outside patio was also really nice but it's unfortunate that they have to close it in the evenings because of neighbours. Price is however way too high.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Majdas was really relaxed hostel, the friendly atmosphere made me want to stay longer in Mostar. Breakfast in the morning was always really nice but the best thing is the tour offered at the hostel. The guide Bata is the best! This is must-stay-place in Mostar!

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The location of the hostel is perfect. Staff is really helpful, they did everything so that I could stay one more night even when the hostel was fully booked. The kitchen is really nice place to meet other travellers, atmosphere is this place is really good.

Buffalo Backpackers

Pristina, Kosovo

This is the best place to stay in Pristina! Really relaxed and helpful staff, comfortable rooms, good lockers and nice yard to hang out with other travelers. Atmosphere in this hostel is the best and made me want stay there much longer time.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest