Reviews: gabriel550

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is a good place to stay in Foz do Iguacu. The staff is excellent and helpful. The location is near the central area of the city with bars and restaurants, You could do it just walking. One problem that we find was the low number of bathrooms The hostel was crowded and we had to wait more than 30 minutes to use it. The breakfast is american type with bread, eggs, sausage, coffee and juice. If you want to stay in a hostel near the central area we recommend.

Green House Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is a good place to stay in Foz do Iguacu. The staff is excellent and helpful. The pool area is fantatisc and very friendly. The location is quite near the central area of the city. I recommend this hostel to all. The breakfast is quite good.

Catarino's Guest House

Bonito, Brazil

We stayed in Catarino's Guest house for one week. The staff is helpfull and friendly. The location is good. All we need were supported by staff. The breakfast is fantastic and the environment is familiar. We definitely recommend this hostel to all. Cheers!

Sorry for taking so long to answer. We're now starting to work with hostel world more often. Thank you very much! Our goal is to offer attention and helpfulness to our guests. Your happyness is ours. Best wishes, Catarino's Guest House's team.

Royal Road Residence Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is incredible. The staff is very, very hopefull, we get in Prague at 8:00 AM, our booking started at 14:00, but the staff stored our baggage until the time. This is the best hostel that we have been during the trip (Germany, Belgium, Holland, C. Rep.). The location is fantastic and the beds are excellent. I recommend this hostel not just to my friends, but to everyone. EXCELLENT.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

This hostel is located near the central station. The staff is a little bit rude (but not all). The beds are not so good by the price that we paid (this was the expensive hostel in our trip, so we expect a little bit more). The room is good with place to store your bagage.

No words to describe this hostel. The location is fantastic, the staff is a quite good. One of the best beds that we stay in our trip. I recommend this hostel to all. Excellent.

Sun Hotel

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel is good. The staff is helpfull, inclunding a place to store your bagage. The location is near all atractions. Also, this is more a hotel than a hotel. In other words excellent.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

This hostel is located near alll atractions, there is a bar with cheap beer. The staff is helpfull. I definitely recommend this hostel. One negative point is that to enter in the room where we were located, we have to enter in a room with 8 beds.

Helter Skelter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is located in a good region of Berlin. The staff is very helpfull. One negative point is the cleanliness, but this issue derived from the people that stay in the hostel also.

HI Lua Cheia

Natal, Brazil

Hostal Lili-Patagonicos

Puerto Natales, Chile

This is a good hostel but there is some issues that could be improved: we were hosted in a room near the reception so there were a lot of noise during the night. One thing you can improve is to remind the people staying in the reception after 12.00 to be a little bit more quiet but everthing else was incredible, everything else was incredible. The breakfast was fantastic. I would definetely recomend your hostel to my friends.

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

We were hosted over 7 hostels in our trip in Chile/Argentina, this was the best hostel that we ever been. The environment on this hostel is excellent. There is no words to describe the staff (helpfu, funny, everything).The location was fantastic and the room was very nice. I would definetely recomend your hostel to my friends. Good social areas with computers to enter in internet. In other words: EXCELLENT. I recomend to all.

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

The hostel is good, but the breakfast is a little bit late, so if you are going to make an early trip problably you have to buy something to eat. The location is very good. Only weak point is the shared bathrooms that are wet and not so clean (but this is a problem of guests too). Also, the staff is very good and helpful. It is a good option to stay in Ushuaia!

Hostal Ainil

Punta Arenas, Chile

Margouya Patagonia

Puerto Varas, Chile

The location was fantastic with view to Osorno volcan. I would definetely recomend your hostel to my friends. Good social area with events to meet other travellers. Excellent! I expect visit the hostel again!

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

We stayed at one of the Andes Hostel's apartments. The location was fantastic and the apartment was very nice. I would definetely recomend your hostel to my friends. Good social areas with events like past and wine night (and a lot of other events to meet other travellers). With Pcs to enter in web. In other words: EXCELLENT.