3rd Dec 2014

I have stayed at Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage on many occasions and prefer it to most of the expensive London hotels. If you are polite, friendly and well organised you will have no problems with your stay or with the with the staff, who have always taken good care of me. I wish this wonderful hostel every success and hope it will be around for many years to come.

25th Nov 2013

Thank you to everyone for a lovely stay at your beautiful hostel. I had a wonderful time and even went out for a drink with some of the staff there who continued to look after me and got me home safely. Thank you

Hi, Many thanks for your feedback It is a great pleasure to hear that you had a great time with us. Hope to see you coming back again

20th Oct 2011

I use to live in Willesden Green but now live in Spain. Palmers lodge is the best of both worlds and a good find. I have travelled all around the world and familiar with places of this kind. It is what you make it and if you take advantage of it's philosophy you will always have a good time. If you join in you will learn and grow. If you do not, then don't bother coming.

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear the locals can appreciate us (even if their not that local anymore!) and not just travellers. We hope to see you again! Kind regards, Alyse Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green.