Lakeview Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

LakeView is a fantastic place to stay. I felt like coming back to home as I had the base there. Was able to move around and help with cooking and is an excellent place. Ronel was so sweet. Fell in love with the place.

Shoestrings Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Shoe Strings is a great party place to stay. However they should have someone on the premisies. We wanted to get our luggage from storage and there was noone to help. We were nervous as we had a plane to catch. Need more work on cleanliness in the toilets.

Old Vic Travellers Inn

Nelspruit, South Africa

Old Vic is a great place to stay as a hostel. The atmosphere is just great. Dave was really nice in taking care of us.

Thanks for staying with us and taking time to review us.Cheers Dave

Light House Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

Light House Lodge is a great place to stay. If they could work on a few things it will be excellent. They should provide an alternate number. We were trying to reach the hostel and couldn't. Ended up driving around as there is no exact location in the GPS. The taxi drivier had a hard time looking for it. And also paid more than twice for taxi. Also need someone on the premises to take care of guests. Had to ask other guests about every little detail.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I had a great time at the Isaacs. The staff were so helpful in arranging my day trips and helping me with US to Europe convertors and providing me with useful information. I definitely give full marks to the staff there.

TWH-Tai Wan Hotel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The place was in a very busy commercial building. Getting to the floor was difficult as the elevators were small and overcrowded. The receptionist could be little bit more friendly. Overall, the hostel needs more work to get better.