Reviews: markawest1969

Location: England, Age: 28

The manager was totally awesome and helpful on the Desk. I think a 3pm check in was abit excessive as there was so many people waiting. Excelllent location as easy from MIA aiport and the beach. Jonny Events organiser was great how ever kinda feel evens are shoved down ya throat. If you want to use WIFI in the hostel you must sit downstairs whilst the reception becomes a huge party area at night (and risk a drink on your laptop) Either way was awesome but sometimes a little overbearing.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Excellent. Great location, very helpful staff. Management awesome. Comfy bed, can't fault one bit x

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review the Getaway Hostel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed everything we had to offer and more. We hope to see you again during your next journey to Chi-town. Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

Clink78

They Lady who Checked me in Was amazing and very helpful with my room. When i went into the room, fair enough was quite small but it was nice. Only few down sides was, there was a talk guy in the bed next to me and his feet would often be in my bed. There is a hideous alarm that went off from the fire alarm behind and did pretty muc go all night. The staff in the morning is what let it down as she was very rude about it with responding like there is nothing we can so . I didn' move as was full!!

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review and for your kind words about Rosie, I'm glad you've found her helpful. We’re sorry you felt that way about the the morning staff but unfortunately the alarm was coming from our neighbours and they was nobody in their building to stop the alarm ringing. I hope you will have better experience if you choose to stay with us next time. See you soon. Clink Team.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I Can not fault this hostel at all!! 1st of all the directions on the website were awesome and i didn't get lost. Very well located within the City andExcellent value for money, Got a free Cheeky Upgrade and had the most amazing Room Mates. Was little worried about noise being in a city but no reason to. Very good night sleep in the most Amazing Bed! After visiting the Munich Wombats, I was not disappointed with Berlin! Roof Bar Awesome. Keep up the Awesome Work Guys!!!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

After emailing them to change a booking they never did so was charged. there word against mine. Some of the staff were lovely and so polite yet the others let them down. Very well located within the CBD and Free wifi and breakfast was great. Thought was little pricy for the standard and room and the showers are a little annoying with not full shower doors or not lasting longer then 30 seconds without having to press it on again.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Can not fault this hostel one little bit!!! the staff are totally amazing. Harrison is a little gem!!! the $6 all you can eat bbq is a totally great way of filling up and meeting fellow peeps in the courtyard. if ya bored try a little beer pong upstairs. Free breakfast and WiFi... yes please and a very good location. Keep up the Good work

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

Courtney is amazing and Diane the Manager does an amazing Job. The other receptionist is awesome to. Clean rooms and a great atmosphere!! Very central and very happy to stay

La Cigana

Tulum, Mexico

was an awesome little hostel with a lovly reception team!!

awesome staff and excellent security..... bed room is awesome with heaps of space.... couldn't ask for more... see u again soon

Awesome man, thanks! Julian (Management)

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Another awesome stay and great location

Thanks for the fantastic review! See you again soon!

Brilliant hostel and Friendly staff. Best showers i have had in ages.

Very good location just outside of the busy city. With the Metro at 103rd, not far from downtown manhattan. The beds are awesome with your own light and personal plug socket. Reception staff were very helpful in getting me to the airport. Excellent luggage facilities See u again soon

Awesome stay thank u

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Was a total new experience for me. Staff amazing and the activities they offer are awesome

We thrilled that we were able to offer you a great new experience. We hope you try out our other awesome hostels in San Diego and San Francisco as well. Happy Travels!

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

Staff are Awesome, really look after it. Made some awesome friends and was a great place to stay. Wifi great and Manager is totes awesome

Adelphi Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

The staff were totally awesome and the owner made the place feel like your home. It looks a little scary from the outside but it is the best place I stayed. I loved it so much, I stayed an extra 3 days. With a five minute walk to union street and the world of DC at your door, why go anywhere else . Thanks guys x x.

Wombats City Hostel Munich