Arty Paris is a quiet and pleasant hostel situated on the outskirts of the inner city but a good walking distance from the Eiffel Tower and other great tourist attractions. Really loved the free breakfast and coffee machine in this hostel! Very clean too might I add - a lady came to clean the room and bathroom every day. I would definitely stay here again!

Thanks for your feedback and your visit. We hope you had a sweet moment in Paris. We always try to provide you the best during your stay. We will be happy to see you again at Artyparis. Safe travel.

Smart Place Paris is (an expensive) hostel situated right next to Gard du Nord Station, perfect if you have just hopped of the Eurostar! Location couldn't be better. Be mindful of your bags when outside the hostel as a lot of thieves operate in the area. Hostel is very social, with people from all walks of life & nationalities passing through. Having a balcony attached to the room was a delight. Clean too might I add - a lady came to clean both the room and bathroom every day.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel but much preferred their affiliate hostel Isaac's! Did not appreciate the bed-bugs though!

Thanks for your review. Glad you liked your stay. Can you please contact us on events@isaacs.ie with details of where you think you might have experienced bed bugs. As far as we are aware we do not have these in either hostel.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

A really awesome hostel, by far the best I have ever stayed in. Fantastic atmosphere, plus the fact they have a sauna on premises!

We love reviews like yours - do come again.

East London

Stayed in the female dormitory which was peaceful and always wonderfully warm. The room even contained a shower and fridge which I wasn't expecting! I will definitely be back. The only complaints I had was two days before checking out the cleaning lady removed all the bed-sheets, quilt-cover, and pillow cases from two of the beds, including the one I was sleeping in! Me and another girl had no choice but to sleep on a bare mattress. Why!?! Also, there was never any toilet roll in the bathroom.

First of all the staff of this hostel were really lovely. Unfortunately the hostel itself is not. I stayed in the 25 bed dormitory which was mouldy, smelly & damp and was eaten alive by BED-BUGS! :( I was very grateful when they moved me to a new room - but they charged me £7 pounds to wash and rid my clothes of their bed-bugs. :/ Also, not enough toilets to facilitate the amount of people in the hostel, and the 24 hour door access was broken = poor security! I met a man who's laptop was stolen.

St Christopher's Greenwich

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and met some awesome people during my two week stay in St. Christopher's Greenwich. The location really great, it's right next to the station with good connections into central London. I also really appreciated the free WIFI, breakfast, and locker facilities!

Hi, Thankyou for your feedback, your comments are really appreciated. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very lucky to be situated next to the train station and it is only a short journey into central London! We do hope you choose to stay with us again. Regards The team at St Christopher's Greenwich

I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel, it's definitely one of the best I've stayed in. What makes it special is it's above a bar which means it's thriving with character - but the music is kept to a moderate level so it doesn't keep people awake at night. :) The only issue I had with the location is a lack of food places and shops in the immediate area, but Cutty Sark is only a short walk away and the hostel is tucked away on a nice quiet street. Free WIFI!!!

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

I wish they'd mentioned there was a £10 pound deposit on the card key. Other than that, I had a pleasant time there. The overall atmosphere was great and my bed was lovely and clean.

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Woman at the reception desk was lovely and helpful. I was very impressed with the shower facilities and rooms. Glasgow Central is within easy commute!

Princes Street Backpackers East

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really enjoyed my stay at Princes St. East Backpackers Hostel. Staff were approachable enough, and the free Sunday dinner was absolutely delicious! The only complaint I would have is that towels & small shower necessities were not offered/provided to use the showers, and as I did not have these basic things on me I had to buy them during my stay. :(