Lovely clean hostel in great location with heaps of potential. But staff didn't show me to my room or around the hostel when I arrived and i had to ask them for a map and what to do. Hostel lacked atmosphere as well sadly, but could just be the crowd that was in at the time.

• 10th Sep 2013

Party hostel which was a lot of fun, but take you to same place every night which got a bit repetitive. Dorms were a tight squeeze and they only drop you in town upto 11am on day you are leaving, but otherwise friendly staff and clean hostel. Although they seemed to remove beer bottles (which we had a deposit on at te shop) and water bottles from the room after everyone goes out, which felt an odd time to 'clean' the rooms.

• 8th Sep 2013

Maybe you are just disappointed because you've tried to steal bottle of vodka from our bar, but you were caught by our staff :) :)

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Lovely hostel with friendly family who are very welcoming and will pick you up on arrival. Clean, tidy but a little noisey if in a dorm on the ground floor.

• 4th Sep 2013

Hostel Bambu Mini

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Tango Backpackers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed here for two weeks. It was a fun place that always seemed to have a good crowd of people passing through it. I stayed in three different rooms and some of the matresses could have been better especially in room 4, but that is the norm for hostels and i think tango was replacing some of them anyway. The cleaning staff could have been more polite but the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again when i pass through buenos aires.

• 1st Nov 2011

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice hostel - clean, excellent breakfast and some helpful staff, however, I never got shown round when i arrived (i had to find the bathroom and kitchen myself) and the area around the hostel is very quiet after dark. There are cupboards in the rooms however there was no padlock facility. Lockable lockers were in the communal area, but are small so dont fit in a backpack hence I give this an 'average' for security, although the building itself and the entrance to the hostel are secure.

Eco Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Liked this hostel a lot and would recommend it and stay there again, however, on my second to last day my bed was given to someone else because the cleaner thought my bed was free despite me leaving my towel drying at the end of the bed, a book, water, my specs and pj's inside the bed. I had to go on a rummage round the hostel to relocate everything. The hostel needs to have a better system for knowing which beds are taken and which are free. Just make sure you make it obvious when you go out