Location: Japan, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Staying here was a good choice for me preparing to live in London. Some people might complain it's far from the center, no kitchen, not super clean etc.. But think the average of hostels in London. It's not like Portugal. Don't expect too much and enjoy this busy savage cool urban city. Considering the price, I was lucky that I could stay here. Good enough. I would stay longer if the weekend price is not expensive. Anyway, thank you for a pint of bear, Robert.

St Christopher's Village

Nice to stay. I love the retro small theatre inside. It would be nice if the staff ask me the preference of bed, lower or upper, when there are some vacant. The place to eat is desperately crowded in breakfast time. I think extra space and some toaster are needed.

Hi Asuka! Thanks for the feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed our facilities! As for the bed preference, feel free to let the staff know for we will be more than happy to oblige! Don't forget about our other breakfast spaces as well such as the downstairs bar and chillout room where you can have your breakfast. Hope to see you again soon Asuka! Cheers, Patrick

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Cosy. A good example as one of hostels in hostel paradise Portugal. The location is not too centre of the city, but the quality of this hostel overcomes that slight disadvantage. Now, I remember that I forgot to try Porto wine tasting there.

Hi Asuka. Thank you for your comments. We're really happy to hear that you loved the hostel. About the location, with a 10 minute walk you can get to any of the most improtant places to visit in the city. I think we can consider this city centre. heheheh =) Next time, we'll offer you some Porto Wine, so you don't miss the experience. Have a nice trip and see you soon. Cheers.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

I like that kind of attempt to try to be unique with interior design. But, I guess it's less vivid than it used to be, maybe because each material of furniture, floor etc. doesn't suit well to maintain. The room door is noisy when it's closed. Kitchen is not so spacious. The reception staff is not always there... But, overall, It can be said that it's good hostel. Just, the average of hostel in Portugal is too good.

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

I am glad to stay in Aveiro thanks to this hostel. Best hostel in West Europe. Take your time in your travel between Porto and Coimbra!

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

Very helpful staffs!

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Interesting interior design, spacious and nice view rooftop, 3 SECONDS from the near station, free entry to sister hostels, nice staff... Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep one night with erroneous emergency alarm, but they honestly refunded it.

Maybe the best hostel in London where there are not so many good hostels.

Torquay Backpackers Hostel

Torquay, England

Art Roch Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Some facilities are old, but the lounge is spacious and comfortable

Caledonian Backpackers

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

# Good: No shoes policy /Cleanness /Great Taiwanese careful consideration /Sophisticated audio & visual environment /High quality kitchen /a locker for each guest / Near supermarket (but a bit far from the city's centre). # Not Good: The two toilets are not separated from the shower, so when the both are occupied for the shower,,,,you know...

hi Asuka, thank you for your positive feedback and comments. We are always working hard to improve the facilities at the Light House Hostel. And I assure you that your comments have been noted. And we are a new hostel and therefore once we have more cash flow we shall improve things more and more...There is an ensuite in one of the rooms also and a toilet and shower downstairs. We have 4 toilets and showers in total. Maybe you thought we only had two! Thank you for your feedback and recommendations. Hope to see you again in the future... jymata, peace, John & The Light House Hostel.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Party every night. The character of this hostel is like that. It's not for chilling out but you will have good time if you like drinking. The staffs are sporty. Breakfast and locker are not free, but location is so good.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

# There is a spacious kitchen, but no oil. Can openers are broken. The heat of the range is weak. # WiFi is used in the bar on the ground floor. You can also catch it on first floor, but so weak. Additionally, this hostel is huge, but wall sockets are very few. It isn't in dorm room and the bar. There are some sockets on the bottom of the small PC booth next to the bar, but it is banned to use it unless you pay the fee,even when nobody uses the PC booth.

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

Just perfect except not free WiFi and breakfast . But, I think backpackers sometimes forget about Internet. And in this hostel, there is 24 hours drying room that is just for drying wet clothes! It's amazing.

Ashton House Hostel

Manchester, England

As a result, the rate is may be not good superficially. In this term, lounge and kitchen are under construction. Even though the rate is not good, I think here is good hostel, especially the price on weekend is cheaper than other hostels in Manchester.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Great hostel but WiFi is not free. And even though weekend price is basically high, it is too expensive like Amsterdam. It can be said about the sister hostel in Manchester too.

Thanks you for your review!! We do now have free WI-FI in our common areas, so next time you are in Manchester we hope to see you at Hatters!!

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Super high cost performance like lower price countries (except weekend) . Free WiFi, Kitchen, laundry and drying machine in each dormitory room. Free Breakfast, towel, drinks and fruits. Unfortunately, the heater of kitchen is weak, and there is no free vegetable oil. The shower room in the dorm is not separated from toilet, so a little bit inconvenient. Moreover, it takes 30 minutes to walk to city's centre. However, its inexpensive price covers all of these poor things.

Chester Backpackers

Chester, England

The staffs are very friendly.

The lounge is graet. There are some amusements there. However, there is no locker, so we should deposit valuables at the reception. It's a little bit inconvenient.

We are glad you enjoyed the hostel, we know the safety of the belongings is a must, that's why we have the safe in the reception, 24hrs CCTV and we are working on the lockers situation:D Safe travels!

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

It's in front of a club , so it's noisy at night . But this hostel give us free stopples. Sometimes kitchen is occupied by staffs, but it's OK.

It's in the city's centre. Though the ground floor is a bar, it's completly separated from the accommodation rooms. So, the noise is not so our concern.

This is the best hostel I'v ever stayed in my trip. The staffs consider what backpackers need. I assure that you will find that consideration especially in the breakfast.

YHA Salisbury

Salisbury, England

#GOOD: Near the ctiy's center, but quiet as surrounded by woods. / Nice staff #NOT GOOD:WiFi is not free

SoBo House Brighton

Brighton, England

Smart Sea View Brighton

Brighton, England

Jubilee House

Good: ・My room was only 2beds in a room, so it was comfortable. ・Near metro ・Nice staff Not good: ・Free Wi-Fi, but the connection is bad , even in the lounge.

Good: ・On a enjoyable busy bar ・Near metro ・Nice Staff Not good: ・Triple bunk beds, too narrow.

Good: ・Near metro. In the city's central. Not good: ・Free Wifi, but bad connection even in the lounge.

La Posada de Huertas