It's a very good hostel, awesome location! Kindly staff and well equipped kitchen and laundry. I loved the Naschmarkt, just crossing the street!! The only bad point is that the wireless didn't work in the room, nor in the kitchen area, just in the reception.

I spent Christmas eve there and loved it! I was alone, but met a lot of people at the hostel's bar and had a great night. The staff was funny. The beds are equiped with curtain, reading light, plug and a big locker, but bring your padlock. The location is a bit far from the touristic sights, but there's a metro station close by. The low point for backpackers is that they don't have kitchen and laundry. But the location is beautiful, you can almost touch the water of the Cannal from the balcony!

The neighborhood is good, but far from the touristic views. It was not very silent at night, probably because I was in the 1st floor and the hostel's bar was very crowd. And I had a problem there because the locker under my bed was broken, so I couldn't put my padlock and when I went to the reception to complain, the girl told me I had to use the payed locker, outside the room, and that there was nothing she could do.

I missed a reading light and a plug near the bed. Location not very good, but it's close to gare Montparnasse. Good breakfast. Bad value for money, like everything in Paris.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellent staff, location and breakfast, but the bathrooms were not very clean, the towels were expensive to hire and I missed a plug near each bed.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

The room and the bathroom were not clean at all. The staff was not very kindly, the room was dark, not a good atmosphere. Linens, towels and breakfast not included! Very poor in facilities.

Hostel Emanuel

Split, Croatia

The staff was really great, they gave me all the tips of the city! The room is clean and very organized. Everything was new. I loved the curtains in de beds, and the fact that there's a light and a plug in every bed! Awesome hostel! Nothing to complain.

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel is very well located. Well, it's not really a hostel, it's much more like a house with two big rooms. Don't expect a hostel organization then. But it's a cozy home, with a very nice owner, Neno. He gave me all the tips of the city and was very kindly. Dubrovnik is awesome!

The atmosphere of the hostel is really good: there's a nice bar and restaurant with live music in the lobby. Due to this bar, tough, it was not very silent in the lower floors of the hostel. The bathrooms were not very clean, and all the showers in my floor didn't have hot water!!! I had to go upstairs to take a hot shower. The location is very close to gare du nord, which is good, but it's not the safest area, specially if you're traveling alone. Great breakfast.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

The staff and the location were the highest points of this hostel. It was bad, tough, because there was no lockers and the rooms were very noisy, especially the ones next to the bathroom (you can here from the room every up and down of the stairs and, next to the bathroom, a big noise everytime someone turn on the faucet or flush). The bathroom was dirty all the time, and even the room was not very clean, smelling like mold - which put me in an allergic crisis.