HI Richmond Hostel

Richmond, USA

I seriously can't think of anything bad to say about this hostel, the atmosphere when you walk though the door is brilliant it makes you feel at home, the designer needs a pat on the back. The staff are great always pleasant and willing for a chat. The location is great, close to bars and restaurants but still close enough to head to some of the bars further down town.

Mavis, I am so glad you were able to see the hostel in full swing during the UCI World Championship Bike Race! I will definitely pass your kind word on to our interior designer! -Ethan, General Manager

Hotel Nologo

Genoa, Italy

The hostel was brilliant, on arrival we were greated by friendly staff and we were checked in immediately. The location is excellent so close to the city centre and to one of the main railway stations and the bus from the airport. The room was clean and tidy and had a lovely airey feel. The area is near to some great restaurants and I will definitely be staying there again.

The Victorian House

Glasgow, Scotland

The hotel is located off a main shopping area but it was quite. The staff were helpful and polite. My room was clean and tidy but a little bit tired in places but it was great value for money I wouldn't hesitate about staying there again

I stayed at the Tomato Backpackers hostel on 2 occasions whilst heading down into Italy. I was very empressed on the second occasion they even remembered my name. I stopped in 2 different rooms and both were great. The location is brilliant only a short walk to the shops and the main railway station which has a great underground system. There are a number of restaurants bars and supermarkets nearby so it's a great location. I would have no concerns about booking this accommodation again.

B&B La Residenza Napoli

Naples, Italy

What a brilliant place, it's situated on a pedestrian street in the centre of Naples, if you love shopping you better take a credit card. The accommodation is on the first floor and you have a key to come and go as you please. Breakfast was served in your room which was lovely. It was very quiet at night considering the area and how busy it was. Lots of great bars and restaurants nearby I would book this accommodation again with no hesitation.

YHA London St Pancras

I had booked this accommodation as I was travelling Eurostar early the next day. On arrival I was very impressed with the staff they were very helpful and polite. I read previous views about rooms at the front of the hotel and the noise from the road, I have to agree there is a noise even with the window closed but I had taken ear plugs and I had a great night sleep. Considering the location in London the price was great and I will book this accommodation again.

Li├Ęge Youth Hostel