The Victorian House

Glasgow, Scotland

The hotel is located off a main shopping area but it was quite. The staff were helpful and polite. My room was clean and tidy but a little bit tired in places but it was great value for money I wouldn't hesitate about staying there again

I stayed at the Tomato Backpackers hostel on 2 occasions whilst heading down into Italy. I was very empressed on the second occasion they even remembered my name. I stopped in 2 different rooms and both were great. The location is brilliant only a short walk to the shops and the main railway station which has a great underground system. There are a number of restaurants bars and supermarkets nearby so it's a great location. I would have no concerns about booking this accommodation again.

B&B La Residenza Napoli

Naples, Italy

What a brilliant place, it's situated on a pedestrian street in the centre of Naples, if you love shopping you better take a credit card. The accommodation is on the first floor and you have a key to come and go as you please. Breakfast was served in your room which was lovely. It was very quiet at night considering the area and how busy it was. Lots of great bars and restaurants nearby I would book this accommodation again with no hesitation.

YHA London St Pancras

I had booked this accommodation as I was travelling Eurostar early the next day. On arrival I was very impressed with the staff they were very helpful and polite. I read previous views about rooms at the front of the hotel and the noise from the road, I have to agree there is a noise even with the window closed but I had taken ear plugs and I had a great night sleep. Considering the location in London the price was great and I will book this accommodation again.

Li├Ęge Youth Hostel