• USA, Female, 18-24
Favela Chic Hostel, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
8.0
28th May 2013

We had a great time at Favela Chic! The staff was great! One of my friends wasn't feeling well one night and Abby and Eddie looked on the computer and called several pharmacies until they found one open. Then on our last night we didn't have a ride to the airport and they called van and cab services at 11:30 pm until they found someone that would pick us up at 7:30 am. They also had a churrasco and a beer pong tournament one night, it was very fun and a great atmosphere. Thank you!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Sampaoli, Florence, Italy
2nd Nov 2011

Best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Two of my friends and I shared a triple and we were pleasantly surprised with the excellent service of the hostel. The rooms and the bathrooms were pretty and clean, and provided a welcoming bed after a long day of exploring Florence. The location was great, walking distance to everything, and we loved the attitude of the hostel, which has cute signs everywhere encouraging you to explore and be respectful of the other guests. Hope I stay there again :)