Hostel Atlantik

Skopje, Macedonia

An excellent place to stay! The owners are incredibly helpful, warm and welcoming, and you feel like a new friend and valued guest. I was greeted with a coffee and fresh fruit. Probably the best breakfast I've had in a hostel. The owner takes great pride in giving you advice and tips and can't do enough for you. My room and shared areas were spotlessly clean and in superb condition. Wifi connection and air con both worked perfectly. I was sad to leave and will be back. Superb value too.

Villa Ohrid

Ohrid, Macedonia

I didn't get to stay at Villa Ohrid as they had double-booked my room and chose to honour (the booking instead. Not the first time (see reviews) but villa looked good! It's high season and I'd booked for 3 nights: maybe the other people had booked for longer. I arrived at about 3pm and it would have been nice to get an email before then letting me know there might be a problem. I was found another room a few houses along and had little option but to take it. Booking fee refund?

Propaganda Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Great location and incredibly helpful staff who are willing to give advice on anything to do with Tirana and getting around Albania. Very secure and security conscious. Room was clean and spacious, with the best pillows I've encountered in a hostel and comfy beds. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A huge amount of time, thought and effort has gone into designing the hostel and I wish I could have stayed longer. Great location and very secure. staff are incredibly helpful and clearly take pride in working their and being hosts.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for this awesome review. We will continue to give our best and to be great hosts only Bosnians can be :) Thank you very much. FFH Team

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location and very helpful staff. Shared areas very clean.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Staff were helpful with excellent English. Range of food at hostel and sister hostel was great and really good quality.

Bong House

Seoul, South Korea

HK Star World Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Friendly and helpful staff.

Casa Verde B&B

Sucre, Bolivia

Really helpful owner, lovely and varied breakfast, very secure and good location, immaculately clean and homely. I had intended to stay two nights but liked it so much I stayed three. It depends what you want, but for the price of a dorm hostel and average bread and tea brekkie in Chile you can pretty much get a single ensuite here and an excellent breakfast.