Location: Croatia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel is great if you're looking for a place to stay for a short while, near the bus station and about a 20min walk away from the city centre. The place is actually an aesthetically challenged apartment in an old building. I was staying with a friend in a twin bed room with no closet and very little free space for our baggage. Jasminka (the owner and staff) was very friendly and hospitable: brought us a burek the first morning for breakfast and called us to check if we needed anything. Nice

• 1st May 2014
  • Croatia

PUNO HVALA NA DIVNOM KOMENTARU.

Hostel Kosy

Rijeka, Croatia

The charming young lady working at the hostel reception told us that the hostel is open 24/7 but due to our departure at 7:30AM, there was no one at the reception so we just left and didn't have the chance to say goodbye or to collect the money we gave as a guarantee to return the padlocks. We returned them anyway.

• 22nd Sep 2013

YHA London Earls Court

Location in Earl's Court is great, close to the well connected underground station. It has a lovely common room and a friendly staff. Was a bit of a bother to drag the luggage upstairs to the 3rd floor and I also didn't fancy the lack of free WI-FI, small toilets and showers shared on the same floor. But having read the previous reviews before booking the hostel, I kind of expected its flaws and was also surprised a bit in a good way. Considering the value for money, I'd recommend it to anyone.

• 26th Dec 2011