Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
28th May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Travellers Home Hostel. It had everything you need (fully equipped kitchen, clean rooms, etc.), beautiful building in central location - SMOKING BALCONY! But more important: the staff is simply great! Had some very nice & interesting conversations. I kinda forgot to book for my last night there. They were very helpful - recommending other closeby hostels and whatnot. But since I really didn't want to leave I slept on the couch in the reception :-) THANK YOU!

Adria, Split, Croatia
23rd May 2013

beautiful location right on the seafront! really as beautiful and nice as it looks on the pictures! perfect place to relax... unfortunately i had no luck with the weather, but the family running the place & the other guests created a warm atmosphere that made me stay longer than planned. it's 20-30min by bus outside of split, some 10min walking to the nearest village w/ mini-supermarket.

Fulir Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
20th May 2013

I had a great time in Fulir's Hostel. Small cozy hostel, nice calm & friendly atmosphere - just the thing I needed. Lovely balcony to hang out at in the evenings, meeting people and exchanging travel stories. Only one small critique: not a whole lot of bathrooms, so even though the hostel wasn't booked out I sometimes had to wait a bit.

• Austria, All Female Group, 25-30
Budapest Bubble, Budapest, Hungary
28th Dec 2011

we had a great time at the bubble - small cozy place with a very personal, kind, warm atmosphere. it's like staying over at a good friend's place, except that your friend happens to be chuck norris of budapest! @olga & gabor - thanks so much. we'll def come back for more!!

• Austria, Mixed Group, 25-30
Lisbon Destination Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4th Nov 2011

rossio patio rawks - def one of the best hostels i know :-)