Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I really enjoyed my stay at the Travellers Home Hostel. It had everything you need (fully equipped kitchen, clean rooms, etc.), beautiful building in central location - SMOKING BALCONY! But more important: the staff is simply great! Had some very nice & interesting conversations. I kinda forgot to book for my last night there. They were very helpful - recommending other closeby hostels and whatnot. But since I really didn't want to leave I slept on the couch in the reception :-) THANK YOU!

• 28th May 2013

Adria

Split, Croatia

beautiful location right on the seafront! really as beautiful and nice as it looks on the pictures! perfect place to relax... unfortunately i had no luck with the weather, but the family running the place & the other guests created a warm atmosphere that made me stay longer than planned. it's 20-30min by bus outside of split, some 10min walking to the nearest village w/ mini-supermarket.

• 23rd May 2013

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I had a great time in Fulir's Hostel. Small cozy hostel, nice calm & friendly atmosphere - just the thing I needed. Lovely balcony to hang out at in the evenings, meeting people and exchanging travel stories. Only one small critique: not a whole lot of bathrooms, so even though the hostel wasn't booked out I sometimes had to wait a bit.

• 20th May 2013

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

we had a great time at the bubble - small cozy place with a very personal, kind, warm atmosphere. it's like staying over at a good friend's place, except that your friend happens to be chuck norris of budapest! @olga & gabor - thanks so much. we'll def come back for more!!

• 28th Dec 2011

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

rossio patio rawks - def one of the best hostels i know :-)

• 4th Nov 2011