Dubrovnik Old Town - Ane Rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Just great. I was here two years ago and I felt in love with Sarajevo, then I decided to come back, but this time with my girlfriend, and I did it, and of course, I stayed again at this hostel. The man and the woman who are in charge are really nice and polite, and their son too. We felt like at home and of course I hope to come back. If you wanna go to Sarajevo, do not hesitate, this is your place. You will feel at home!!! PD: Make the tour !

Trans-Siberian Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Nice hostel. Totally recommended. If I come back to Moscow, I'll go again to this hostel.

Hostelche

Belgrade, Serbia

Perfect place to relax. Totally recommended, I have been in many hostels and this is one of the best. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful, the living room is very big and comfortable, you can watch movies, be online... Kitchen is great, fully equiped, and you have all you need for a good breakfast (for free). And the rooms and bathroom the same, big, nice, clean, perfect. If I go again to Belgrad, of course I will chose the again hostelche.

Very nice hostel. Well located and very quiet. The room was great, and the bed really big. Breakfast was amazing. Totally recommended. If you go to Rome, do not hesitate, go to RMG.

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Nice hostel. I recommend it.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel and very good price. Beds really comfortable, new and clean baths, big rooms, that's important in my opinion. Good location, really close to the subway station and you can go walking to Alexander Platz if you want to. The only problem was that the wifi didnt reach to the rooms, at least in the 5th floor it didnt reach. I totally recommend it. Definitely, when I come back to Berlin, probably in may, I will book at this hostel again.

Hostel Miles

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. I totally recommend it.

Everything was very good. The location is excellent. Confortable beds and clean linen. The only problem was that many lights didnt work, anyway, I totally recommend it.