• Austria, Mixed Group, 31-40
Hostal Santo Domingo, Puebla, Mexico
5.1
3rd Jan 2015

Zimmer alle zum Innenhof, in dem keine Nachtruhe vorgesehen ist, viele haben um Mitternacht noch Tischtennis gespielt. Ebenso komnte man jedes Gespräch lautstark mithören. Peraonal sehr schlecht. Nicht einmal ein Stadtplan war vorhanden.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
Mexico City Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
21st Dec 2014

Das Hotel ist wunderschoen, die Ausstattung ausgezeichnet. Ich habe mir sehr wohl gefuehlt. Zusaetzlich ist es besonders gut gelegen, um diverse Ausfluege zu starten. Definitiv eines der besten Hostels in denen ich je gewohnt habe. Nicht zu vergessen, dass ausgezeichnete Fruehstueck! Beide Daumen hoch.

Bambu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
28th Jul 2013

The stay was very beautiful. Great breakfast and very clean bathrooms. Very quiet hostel in family atmosphere.

Thank you Margit, we are happy to meet you, take care!

Kaissara Hostel Trindade, Trindade, Brazil
15th Jul 2013

Awesome days on the awesome beaches of Trindade. Most important is to say that Kaissara Hostel gave me the feeling of home when I needed it urgently. Thank you George for your support and your efforts! I fear that I'm gonna miss yours and Mauricios cooking skills for a long time! Hope to see you someday again!

Bamboo Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
9th Jul 2013

Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
6.3
15th May 2013

The Rooms are very little - never choose the 8 bed room - the bath stinks and the room too. in the whole house you cannot open the windows. you need a key. the smaller rooms are better cleaned. A guy at the reception was not really helpful even if we had some problems to clear up he was just telling us it is not possible. Although I have nice remembers of the stay because of the bartender Barbara. She is gorgeous, friendly and very helpful with every question I had.

Hotel Del Sol, Cancun, Mexico
14th Jan 2012

If you want to go to isla mujeres it's the perfect hotel to stay, the ferry is just in front of the hotel. if you want to see something of the city it's a little bit outsite. but till 9 pm a bus (6 limps) drives regulary to the mainroad AV Tulum. Taxi 25 limps.

La Posada B&B, San Pedro Sula, Honduras
13th Jan 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. but take care with the taxis, first he said 80 Limpiras but then they drive some extra rounds (oh I'm sorry I cannot find the place) and then he wanted 120 Limps. I gave him 100. Before you arrive write a mail to the hostel, they pic you up. but I don't know the price. Everything else was just perfect - internetconnection unbelievable fast! ;D

hi thanks for your review , just please be advise that the taxi our guest is talking about is from the bus terminal ( bus terminal , airport , street , ect, they are all the same , please be carefull ) our service is FREE from the bus terminal , just please email us with enough time in advance