Bambu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The stay was very beautiful. Great breakfast and very clean bathrooms. Very quiet hostel in family atmosphere.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • Austria

Thank you Margit, we are happy to meet you, take care!

Kaissara Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

Awesome days on the awesome beaches of Trindade. Most important is to say that Kaissara Hostel gave me the feeling of home when I needed it urgently. Thank you George for your support and your efforts! I fear that I'm gonna miss yours and Mauricios cooking skills for a long time! Hope to see you someday again!

• 15th Jul 2013

Bamboo Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• 9th Jul 2013

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The Rooms are very little - never choose the 8 bed room - the bath stinks and the room too. in the whole house you cannot open the windows. you need a key. the smaller rooms are better cleaned. A guy at the reception was not really helpful even if we had some problems to clear up he was just telling us it is not possible. Although I have nice remembers of the stay because of the bartender Barbara. She is gorgeous, friendly and very helpful with every question I had.

• 15th May 2013

Hotel Del Sol

Cancun, Mexico

If you want to go to isla mujeres it's the perfect hotel to stay, the ferry is just in front of the hotel. if you want to see something of the city it's a little bit outsite. but till 9 pm a bus (6 limps) drives regulary to the mainroad AV Tulum. Taxi 25 limps.

• 14th Jan 2012

La Posada B&B

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

I really enjoyed my stay. but take care with the taxis, first he said 80 Limpiras but then they drive some extra rounds (oh I'm sorry I cannot find the place) and then he wanted 120 Limps. I gave him 100. Before you arrive write a mail to the hostel, they pic you up. but I don't know the price. Everything else was just perfect - internetconnection unbelievable fast! ;D

• 13th Jan 2012
  • Austria

hi thanks for your review , just please be advise that the taxi our guest is talking about is from the bus terminal ( bus terminal , airport , street , ect, they are all the same , please be carefull ) our service is FREE from the bus terminal , just please email us with enough time in advance