Hospedaria S�o Filipe

Faro, Portugal

• 15th Jun 2013

Hotel Bellevue Genova

Genoa, Italy

Nice hotel, nothing to complain about except perhaps the breakfast which could've been a bit more varied. Overall though a nice hotel that's pleasant to stay in. Should point out I came in winter when a single room is 40€/night - in summer it may be much more.

• 25th Feb 2013

Franz House

Florence, Italy

This hostel was absolutely wonderful and I would reccommend it to anyone travelling to Florence. Rooms were clean and very nicely decorated (usually in this priceclass you get whitewashed rooms), bathrooms were clean, owner was very nice, cooked up a nice breakfast and was generally very helpful. Location is excellent too - top marks all around!

• 23rd Feb 2013

Sixmiles Guesthouse

Berlin, Germany

Great guest house, basically a room in someone's apartment, but very clean, nicely furnished (by no means as spartanic as some other hostels), and owner is amazing! Only catch is you need to call beforehand to agree a time of arrival because the hostel is just run by one guy and he's not always there. Once you're there though, it's a great hostel, and only a few hundred meters from 'Brandenburg Gate!

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Hotel Royal Milan

Milan, Italy

Excellent hotel. Clean, nice rooms, WiFi, good breakfast...the only downside at all is the location. It's 2km from any of the sights, 3km from the train station and on the 3rd floor of a building that houses another hotel and a hostel.

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

Did not have WiFi even though the website said so.

Il Castello

Bologna, Italy

The hostel itself is clean tidy, nice, and has everything you need. However, the staff really pissed me off. First, I had to confirm my arrival time (7pm), kept getting called when I was late, and when I finally showed up at 9pm, no one was there despite telling me they would wait. Second, when I asked if I could leave luggage at the hotel until around 2pm, I was told it'd be free. When I showed up at 2:30, I was told it was only free until 2pm and charged 5€. Don't recommend this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2012