Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Fantastic helpful staff. Great location. You can hire a towell from them for 2euros then get it back when you return it. Bar with cheapish drinks and smoking room next to it. Rooms and bathrooms always clean, but we did see a mouse in our room- prob someone left food out. They tell you to pay a 1euro deposit for key to get it back at end, but then ask you to donate it to charity. Hairdryers in bathroom. Good breakfast- toast, boiled eggs, cereals. Would definitely stay again.

• 12th Apr 2014

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Extremely clean, great terrace, fantastic breakfast. Staff very helpful. Not a party hostel at all- just chilled. Had an awesome time in Barcelona.

• 7th Mar 2014

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Stunning rooms. Clean, very helpful staff. Not a big party hostel, but we looked online where to go at night. Great security. Had a cool time in Berlin.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • South Africa

This hostel was great- great bar, great advice from staff, great atmosphere, clean, bring your own lock for the lockers in the room. All of the staff were extremely helpful except one guy who works at the front desk, who was so arrogant and rude- wish I got his name. Besides him, was fantastic. Lots of cereals to choose from and toast- free coffee and hot choc throughout the day. I'd stay there again.

• 28th May 2013

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Was great, clean, hostel. Helpful staff. In city centre, but a little dodgy to walk there at night.

• 30th Mar 2012
  • South Africa

Very helpful staff.I asked a member of staff if I could move to the cheaper room after my first night, and they said it was only 1 euro cheaper and was full. Other travelers told me the price and was quite a bit cheaper and they had space in their rooms. Loved the privacy with the curtains. Huge room size. Luckily for the club cos bit out of the way. Bedroom clean, not always bathroom. I would return.

• 22nd Oct 2011
  • South Africa

Thank you so so much for your honest feedback on us. We work very hard to give you the best time you can possibily have when travelling. Our privacy curtains are a charm and we too love them ;-) I am sorry you found difference in price for your room. Our prices vary a lot from online and in the reception desk. The sooner you book a bed, the cheaper it is and booking online makes a huge difference. We really hope that you will indeed return and we are looking forward to the day you do =)