Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Great hostel with great lounge and kitchen area. Lovely staff. Clean. Bathroom was big. Great location and atmosphere. Only thing I didn't like was that because there were no staff members in evening, the backpackers let people stay on the couch every night. Would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Lovely staff who were very helpful and brilliant that they had either Cakes and wine or watermelon vodka treat out every day. At times bathrooms did get a bit gross, but they were cleaned once a day. Great atmosphere with lovely common room and kitchen. Wifi everywhere. Tight showers, but could get changed with main bathroom door closed. I would definitely stay again.

Mana Mana Hostel

Tossa de Mar, Spain

Very Helpful staff, extremely clean, great location, unfortunately no atmosphere as there was only one other person staying there. Was very chilled, but I loved Tossa de Mar. Did diving there and was really reasonably priced. Was there two days, but wanted to stay longer. Lots of bars and clubs close to hostel, but probably only starts getting busy in June for the summer. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th May 2015

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Location is great, breakfast was good. I gave the hostel good for cleanliness because the hostel was clean, just at times female bathroom was a bit grubby + the first room I stayed in was really clean, but the second one stunk, but that might have been the peoples fault not the hostels. I gave good for staff because they were extremely helpful and friendly, but when I booked the second room for 2 days later, the woman was stroppy about me paying 5euros deposit +I could just pay 2 on hostelworld.

• 24th May 2015

Backpackers Göteborg

Gothenburg, Sweden

Helpful at front desk, very clean, comfortable bed, reading lights and plug points at every bed is great, but mine didn't work; great kitchen, lounge with TV; you need to make an effort to make an atmosphere and ask people to have pre-drinks or go out at night. Gothenburg doesn't sell alcohol at liquor stores after 1pm, I think. Overall amazing hostel and lots to do in Gothenburg.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Sorry to hear that your bed light was not working. Let us know next time and we will make sure to fix it for you. The liquor store is open til 7pm weekdays and till 3 on Saturdays unless its a holiday. Hope to see you again and happy to hear that you enjoyed Gothenburg! // The crew at Slottskogens Hotel & Hostel

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Fantastic helpful staff. Great location. You can hire a towell from them for 2euros then get it back when you return it. Bar with cheapish drinks and smoking room next to it. Rooms and bathrooms always clean, but we did see a mouse in our room- prob someone left food out. They tell you to pay a 1euro deposit for key to get it back at end, but then ask you to donate it to charity. Hairdryers in bathroom. Good breakfast- toast, boiled eggs, cereals. Would definitely stay again.

• 12th Apr 2014

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Extremely clean, great terrace, fantastic breakfast. Staff very helpful. Not a party hostel at all- just chilled. Had an awesome time in Barcelona.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Stunning rooms. Clean, very helpful staff. Not a big party hostel, but we looked online where to go at night. Great security. Had a cool time in Berlin.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • South Africa

This hostel was great- great bar, great advice from staff, great atmosphere, clean, bring your own lock for the lockers in the room. All of the staff were extremely helpful except one guy who works at the front desk, who was so arrogant and rude- wish I got his name. Besides him, was fantastic. Lots of cereals to choose from and toast- free coffee and hot choc throughout the day. I'd stay there again.

• 28th May 2013

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Was great, clean, hostel. Helpful staff. In city centre, but a little dodgy to walk there at night.

• 30th Mar 2012
  • South Africa

Very helpful staff.I asked a member of staff if I could move to the cheaper room after my first night, and they said it was only 1 euro cheaper and was full. Other travelers told me the price and was quite a bit cheaper and they had space in their rooms. Loved the privacy with the curtains. Huge room size. Luckily for the club cos bit out of the way. Bedroom clean, not always bathroom. I would return.

• 22nd Oct 2011
  • South Africa

Thank you so so much for your honest feedback on us. We work very hard to give you the best time you can possibily have when travelling. Our privacy curtains are a charm and we too love them ;-) I am sorry you found difference in price for your room. Our prices vary a lot from online and in the reception desk. The sooner you book a bed, the cheaper it is and booking online makes a huge difference. We really hope that you will indeed return and we are looking forward to the day you do =)