Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Had a good time staying in this hostel. I'm not sure if it was just when I was there but it appears that the main clientele are school trips and older people. That can be a bit of an issue if you're looking for people in their 20's to spend time with. On the whole I found the staff to be very good. Occasionally staff could come across as a little patronising / disintersted, but this was not true of all of them at all. Clean, modern, really nice part of town. Quieter non-party hostel.

• 20th Mar 2013

Hi Robert- Thanks for taking the time to review Chicago Getaway Hostel. We did have a few large groups staying with us, but our main clientele is the traditional backpacker. We hope that you'll get to experience our hostel again when the vibe is a bit more 20's! We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Sincerely, Mat Meadows Hospitality Development Director

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I could wax lyrical all day about this hostel. It is simply fantastic. The staff, the facilities, the entertainment and the rooms are all first class. If you're coming to San Francisco, in my opinion, you should stay here.

• 20th Feb 2013