• Romania, Male, 25-30
Tropic Inn @De Vos Avenue, Colombo, Sri Lanka
10th Nov 2013

I liked very much my stay at Tropic Inn. The hostel is very clean, very secure and the staff is super friendly and always willing to help. They serve tea all day long and the breakfast is great. I would recommend this hostel to every Colombo traveler.

• Romania, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2011

Very good atmosphere, great staff and you can really enjoy your evenings at the bar downstairs by meeting other fellow travelers or playing fussball or pool. They also have fair prices for the drinks at the bar so keep it that way:D. The breakfast is great and also at a bargain price. It was a fun and positive experience for me and my friends even though hot water didn't work at all times, but it was understandable since we were there for the NYE and the hostel was fully booked.