Loved everything about it! The staff we super accommodating and there was always something to do!

• 8th Jul 2013

The place was cramped, great location, but the staff could be a little bit more relaxed.. Rooms were a lot smaller than usual and the bathrooms were a little gross ( wearing flip flops recommended)...

• 5th Jul 2013

Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Loved the hostel, but I don't think smoking should be permitted inside. Did not like that at all.

• 1st Jul 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Roma were spacious and clean- but did not like that anyone could get though the front door into the hostel sitting area..

• 23rd Jun 2013

I absolutely LOVED Banana Bungalow! They had events every night, free bbq's from time to time and the staff are great. The place also allows travelers to socialize and interact easily! Highly recommended!

• 12th Jun 2013

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

I thought it was a great stay and well worth my money- especially for the location. Breakfast was simple but nice, maybe a little unorganised with having to leave our dishes on the bench, because it was the same place people got their drinks from, a suggestion could be having a separate table for dirty dishes?

• 31st Jan 2012

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

I loved everything about the place, I honestly have no negative comments.. from the location to the ladies that made breakfast! The staff were all great and if it wasn´t for them, I wouldn´t have been able to see as much as i did :) thank youu!

• 5th Dec 2011