Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Great atmosphere, lots of facilities in a great condition, 5 mins away from the beach and center of Santa Monica.

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Didn't stayed there for long, (few hours before leaving Australia) but all the access is controlled, I couldn't take advantage of all the facilities, but I would go there again if I needed.

Cairns Central YHA

Cairns, Australia

Good sized hostel, not too big. Nice people, good atmosphere, with event organized every evening.

Islander Backpackers Resort

Surfers Paradise, Australia

This is advertised as a hostel, but it's more like a cheap hotel with several beds in the room. The staff is professional, but there is not character or atmosphere how it can be in hostel. If you only looking for a room, it's a good one, very close from the center and the beach, with a big pool, decent rooms. However, if you're like me, and want to meet people travelling, or with events organized every nights, go elsewhere, this one. I stayed there during the schoolies though, which didn't help

Dear Bruno, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, you are certainly correct in saying Schoolies did not help our atmosphere. Schoolies is a two week celebration for end of year 12 students that flock to the Gold Coast during this period, they take over many accommodation properties and as a result we had very few travellers in house which limits atmosphere. I am pleased to advise that the event is now over and we are at maximum capacity which significantly changes the properties dynamic. We look forward to being of assistance should you be coming back through the Gold Coast. Thank you Staff & Management.

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Very good staff, lots of activities every day, excellent to meet people if you're travelling alone. This is a small sized hostel, with not too much people. However, you have to know that there is no locker in the rooms. It's a shame the Wi-fi is not free access too, but it seems to be a standard in Australia.

Hi WE CLEARLY advertise that we do not have lockers in our rooms BUT have a FREE safe behind reception for you to use so this should not come as any surprise to you.You get 1 hour free wifi everyday which is usually enough for most people however you can receive further wifi if needed Thanks