Its a very nice Hostel. I got sick one night and the staff was very helpful with me. I would definitely stay here again.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

If you need to spend a night in Krabi before take a ferry/flight, this is definitely the place to stay.

Balcony Hostel Patong

Phuket, Thailand

Ok Hostel. I just spent one night there. They charged me twice the price of a beer in the hostel`s bar.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Its a nice hostel with great location. It happened a very bad situation with me: all the money that was in my backpack was stolen when I was out for a walk. I know there are lockers in the room, anyway... After I left the hostel, I came back I little later bc I forgot my sunglasses, the staff was cleaning the room, I also saw one up in my bed(I though they were only make up my bed, even I would leave only 2 days later, but I did not checked my backpack. When I got back later the money was gone

Stones Bar Dorm Rooms and Restaurant

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

If you want to go to phi phi and wants to party, this is the place to stay. The Hostel's bar is great, nice enviroment.

Slumber Party Hostel

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

The staff is great. Edmund(the owner) is very friendly. I even forgot my Ipod there and send a msg to them a day later, and they saved for me. Its means a lot this kind of attitude in a hostel, in my opinion.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Its a really good Hostel. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. If you go to KL, you must stay on this hostel.

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing that I didn't like was that A/C only can be turned on at night. I would stay on this hostel again.

Circus Hostel