Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Female, Age: 29

The washroom must be improved, too dirty, the bathing water is not stable all the time, we cannot take shower at all.

Nepali Cottage Guesthouse

Pokhara, Nepal

Khangsar Guest House

Kathmandu, Nepal

Good Location with very helpful staff, can check the travel information with them as well not even in Kathmandu. Also, the Food is good especially the Curry Chicken. Early check-in and late check-out will be no problem as long as you tell them in advance. Good value of money, free airport pick-up if you inform in advance.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Everything is fine except I was bited by a lot of bedbugs. The owner claimed that was not the bedbugs, should be the mosquitos, but I went to see the doctor and confirmed that was by the bedbugs. I told them to check all the beds and mattress again to adviod the same cases. I only spent 1 night there. Actually all the staff are very nice and polite, helpful for the tourist information.

Nhi Trung Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I booked a room included balcony, but they claimed the room still occupied by an injured guest, she extended the stay, so no room with balcony offered to us, but they did not adjust the price. All the staff with an aggressive selling attitude, while we take the city map, they also recommend their family stores. They also cheating us to buy bus ticket from them but the bus actually not pick us up from hotel, have to take motorbike and taxi to the highway to wait for 30 mins while it is raining

Mayana Hotel

Da Nang, Vietnam

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Actually while we checked-in, they missed out our reservation, then transferred to Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel where is the other place but also belongs to the same owner. Staff are nice and try to introduce all the tours to us. Remember it, all the tours no matter you book through the hostel or travel agency, they will charge a lot and variable price to everyone even for the same tour, it is a place where scam a lot money from tourists. They are good at selling and negotiation the price.

BackHome Hostel

Backpacker Dog Backpackers

Taitung, Taiwan

Actually the owner owns two hostels, the other one is The Jail House, I changed to stay there while I checked in, both are nice!

Bike Kaohsiung Hostel

Samui Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

wakaaaa, this is my second time staying here, nice location, nice owner, see u!

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I like the guesthouse so much, impressed atmosphere with a nice garden, the owners are Aoi and Tawanchai, super friendly and helpful for all the tourist information. Actually I only booked a week, but extended another week there, they hold some event regularly, like BBQ party, I was glad that I had chance to attend the party last Wednesday, chat and make friends with others, generally speaking, it is really worth spend time to there, really value for money!!! I will come back next year, see you!

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Kinabalu Mountain Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

It is far away from the main road, more than 1 KM although they claimed is just 1 KM, it all about the small hill path, but the sunrise view is very nice, just need to check-in early, do not take the van from KK city after 4PM, otherwise is too dark while you arrive, and cannot see the path, no lightings on the way.

Akinabalu Youth Hostel

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Really nice hostel, good location, helpful staff, clean room, I met a lot of friends there, highly recommended, and actually I came back to stay again after mountain climbing!!!

FuQi Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

I liked the hostel so much because staff here are really helpful and nice introducing the city and bring us to walk around the old town, met a lot ppl here, thanks so much!

Bike Kaohsiung Hostel

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Actually I was sick during the stay, but the staff Paul was very considerate, and took care me, thank you very much, will come back!