Brown Sugar Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
11th Nov 2013

I had bedbugs but the staff responded very adequately. I came back for my second stay. Nice atmosphere, very helpfull staff and you can arrange anything you want from here. Nice breakfast too! Some dorms had lockers, but if no. t you can store your passport on a safe place.

Hi Laura. Thank you for staying with us and comment. My staff looked for any obvious signs on the sheets of our bed and could not find anything. We do a lot of preventive and regular treatments against unwelcome and unwanted bedbugs that often come in suitcases, bags or luggage due to the strange countries, tours and activities. I am glad my staff responded and assisted you as required of them. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warm regards Liezel -owner

Cinque Terre Holidays, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.3
3rd Nov 2011

Beds are good, nice location, nice old house. There was a kitchen but no gas, maybe because I was the last one in the season. A watercooker would be nice to make tea.

Hostel Beautiful 2, Rome, Italy
8.0
25th Oct 2011

Nice hiostel, good price. It would be nice if all information would be told on arrival (like that the lockers vcan be found near reception).