Reviews: Helen_Davidson

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 34

The hostel is quiet and nice, but staff is permanently abcent. That's why some guests used to disturb another people, the kitchen is always extremly dirty...

• 26th Jun 2014

Seagulls Garret Hostel

The best place to stay

• 30th Apr 2014

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This is a great hostel in all respects. The best and delicious Breakfast, historic mansion with interiors in the art Nouveau style, the staff is perfect. In general it is a lovely hostel, located close to the houses of Gaudi, the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Staff organises evenings with games and tapas etc. Far from the center but close to the metro, there is a direct route to the airport. I have also provided detailed information about how to get to the airport. Good choice!

• 6th Jan 2014

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great huge hostel, for real backpackers)) one problem - my room-mates were constantly noisy and did not give me rest. Better book small or single rooms. Lockers are provided for a fee, the kitchen is very small. But the bar is very fun. In addition, it is genius to make curtains for each bed. This creates individual space, the same with lamp! Guys at the reception are smart and сute)))))))))) Hello, guys!))) Thank you for all!

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Thanks a lot for your great review, we do really care about our guests feedback. Warm hug from all the Barcelona staff, especially the reception guys!!! ;-)

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very very bad WiFi but smart staff) They wanted to help me use WiFi in next door hostel Mad and I got it. But the barmen Serghio from Mad harassed me sexually. I suppose he must be fired. Is it usual??

• 30th Dec 2013

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

No wi-fi with any device(( but they provide free computers in the lobby. No kitchen, no breakfast. Poor...

• 29th Dec 2013

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

What can I say - it is perfect place to stay! I'd really recommend it to all my friends))

• 13th Oct 2013
  • Russia

In the kitchen it's not so comfortable to cook without some necessary stuff, but everything is almost ok.

• 12th Oct 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The location is really good - near Monmartre between Moulin Rouge and Sacre-Cour)) it's symbolic)) Staff is calm or indifferent but helpful) It's an old house with very small rooms and narrow stairs (like in Amsterdam) I suppose it is too expensive place for small rooms but nice if you want just to sleep) all the rest is rather good

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Dear staff, I'm not satisfied by my stay at your hostel... because I was HAPPY to be there!!! And I want more)) Your Villa is really the best place to live, relax and enjoy Nice)) I would like for you to thank for it - you're doing a fine job and we, travelers, appreciate it very much)) I will recommend your hostel to all my friends! Greetings from St. Petersburg!

• 11th Aug 2013

Why Not? Chillout Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Excellent hostel for those who are interested in friendly or 'family" atmosphere)) I like it! You will live in apartments in the heart of the city and may walk all night long here... Staff is perfect and rooms are clean, I just like ask personnel about any carpet for bathroom cause it is too slippery and dangerous after shower. And this is the only one remark, almost everything is smart. As for breakfast you can visit any cafe around))

• 3rd Jul 2013

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

Amazing hostel, next time I will definitly stay here again! I was at Helsinki many times, but never slept here... It was a good chice. They have parking! For me as for motorcyclist it is great. As to talk about some poors - they have no keys for everyone and there are strange doors... But staff always ready to help! I will be happy to be back)) I like Finland and adore Tuska and I'll be happy to spent my nights at Academica hostel again! Staff is perfect as everything)))

• 28th Jun 2013
  • Russia

I was really impressed when I came to Berlin in the night... It was dark and rainy, but I have found the address very quickly) and it was perfect! Crazy lounge atmosphere, smart people, nice staff and very good and the bar was not expensive)) The price for my bed was just.. 6 euro! The bed was very good, in quiet dorm with the lamp! It was so comfortable and I slept until check-out and missed the breakfast))) but my order in the bar was not more expensive. Thank you for all!!!!

• 6th Jan 2013

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Hostel is rather good. It's located in the old stone yard... may be it was some ancient castle? Dorms are clean and new. Staff is very attentive and cheerful)) But I'm really tied of their schedule: check-out at 9.30, tea&coffee are available only at 4-7 pm, reception is closed from 12 to 3 pm... They have no kitchen! It's very bad( So huge hostel without facilities?? And the Internet is available only at the reception until 8 pm for 1 euro per hour! It's horrible))

• 4th Jan 2013

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

It is really nice hostel in the old house in 1 minute from the Central Station. But in my first time in Venice I was lost in the first minute and made a lot of mistakes trying to find it... They have no streets and the numbers of houses are not in logikal order)) Cross the bridge and go right - near the shoe's shop you'll see the door)) In the hostel rooms have names of Italian artists (I stayed at "Veronese") - Canaletto etc. It's fun)) But they have no Wi-Fi!!! It's a pity(

• 3rd Jan 2013

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

The hostel is perfect!!! But it's a problem to find the address:( When I got off at Via L. da Vinci it was dark and cold... And there were nobody in the street. It's hard to find the hostel without any signboard because the city is located on the mountain. The streets are coming one above another (it's a labyrinth!). I was lucky when I met one girl who was entering some privet house and asked her... She's guessed: "You have a bag and you stand here... so you need Ostello?" It's a problem!

• 2nd Jan 2013

Hostel California

Milan, Italy

I can't write some information about this hostel... It looked like something good, but they had some problems with my room (??) and redirected myself to another hotel (!!) in the ass of the world... I was very tied to get "California", but I spent 2 hours to find hotel "Greco"... The room in the hotel was very good, but I was so disappointed to relax(

• 1st Jan 2013

Hostel Mido

It's to cold in December - please, make a heating! and withot hot water... ((

• 31st Dec 2012

Hostel Mido

Milan, Italy

This hostel is located in 40 minutes from the city center, via Carlo Goldoni is very beautiful)) staff is very polite and attentive! Thank you for your help! But it's not good when you have the hot water only in one shower(( because all guests standing in the queue( and it is too cold to sleep without heating( I nearly became ill( Please put locks on the doors. Too noisy during the night)) Also it was hard to find the hostel - there is no any sighnboards on the house...

• 30th Dec 2012

Best Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Thanks to the staff for everything! It was comfortable and cheap! I am really satisfied))

• 27th Jul 2012

Intermission Hostel

Bergen, Norway

the atmosphere is really unique... Thanks for the staff for everything!

• 25th Jul 2012

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

The hostel is rather good... But the bedsheets are expencive( moreover, I found used bedsheets of somebody else on my bed but staff said my bed was not available... It was strange))

• 23rd Jul 2012

City Lodge Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden

Rather good hostel)) Staff is cool! Polite and professional!

• 22nd Jul 2012

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was the cleanest&newest hostel, white, beautiful!!! Thank you for free Internet & tasty breafest))

• 3rd Nov 2011

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was great)) I lived in the deepest heart of Amsterdam!!! It's in 5 minutes from the Central Station, on the corner of the Red Light District and The Main Cannabis Street, hahaha)))) It was very comfortable - to get my bed so fast.... And the specific aromas of cannabis created the interesting atmosphere))))

• 1st Nov 2011