Özmen Pension

Antalya, Turkey

Nice pension. Stayed here for three nights with my girlfriend in January. Not much going on in Kaleici then, but friendly staff, good rooms (with heating - it gets cold in the night, even for northerners) and a great breakfast. The roof-terrace is probably marvellous in summer. Also a good vantage point for exploring the old town, the shore line, and connection to collective transport into other parts of Antalya. The city is bigger than just the old town!

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Was travelling alone and stayed here for two nights in order to do interviews in Copenhagen. So it was a work-trip, not a pleasure-trip, and to my surprise, staying at this hostel worked out nicely. Fast internet-connections, quiet domitories, central location and lots of tables. The bar-area turned into a bar on the evenings, but I can hardly complain about that - but a bit jealous at the fun taking place, reallly. So, a nice place, good value for money, works for various purposes.

Emerald Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

A hostel that gives you good value for the money. Travelling in the low season meant that my girlfriend and I had almost the entire hostel to ourselves, which was a bit like having our own apartment. I'm a bit curious on how it is in the high season, as the kitchen isn't big and there doesn't seem to be any common rooms - but I wouldn't know.

hi, Thank you for your comment. The kitchen is not huge, that is for sure, so all the guests cannot sit together at the same time.. The rooms are quite huge, so people can get to know each other in there, the common area is only for the registration purposes when people arrive