Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

Fully Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Way was a great hostess. She can tell you how to get anywhere in Seoul. She has created a welcoming environment in which people can talk and have a few drinks. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed out. If you take the subway from ICN it is about a 10 minute walk from the station. If you are carrying a heavy bag I suggest the bus. It is about $1 more and you are about 4 minutes from the hostel.

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

Samsen Skyline Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great staff.

Dear Christopher , Thanks for reviews & comments . See you again !!!

Jacobs Inn

Dunloe View Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Birdsnest Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Fantastic hostel. I had a little trouble finding it. (Make sure you follow the map to the tee) Great host. The floor was heated. This was a great luxury we do not always have in the States. Next time I am in Seoul I will be staring here again.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

The hostel is across the street from a night club. I could the music very loud and clear. Unluckily I came prepared. I talked to another person staying at the hostel. He said he could not hear any music. Maybe it was just the 8 person dorm room. All of the can drivers speak english. Tell them you do not want to take the toll road. If you go to departures you can get a local white cab. These cab drivers are cheaper. It shouldn't cost more than 250 pesos.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in in the entire world. Amazing hostel.

Fabrizzio Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

To enter the building you must have a key. Each individual room did not have a lock. Other than that it is a great place to stay! I would stay there again in a heart beat.

El Rincon